• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bizare thoughts im driving myself mad!

Hi struzee

The whole milk diet thing is a real test of willpower!
I've done it for 11 days now, it's day 2 & 3 that's the worst
You really do feel like eating someone's face off lol!
Since day 4, I have been ok, not feeling full or hungry but satisfied,
If. I could calm myself down now all would be fine,
Just want Wednesday to be here, but not keen on Tuesday arriving lol,
Want it all over with, xx

Hi gems
I to are waiting to go to hospital this morning, I feel just like you and can't talk to my partner as he thinks this operation isn't needed my children have been supportive and wish one of them was taking me. I feel sick scared afraid. Good luck xxx

Hi gems
I to are waiting to go to hospital this morning, I feel just like you and can't talk to my partner as he thinks this operation isn't needed my children have been supportive and wish one of them was taking me. I feel sick scared afraid. Good luck xxx

annettediamond, good luck with your surgery, it is hard when people don't fully understand, my partner is trying to be supportive but if I said hey lets not do this he would be more than happy and say I told you you didn't need to do it, that makes it hard as I don't feel 100% supported, I am sure its just his worries and nerves but its difficult to go through with something when you feel a bit alone. Thats why all of you guys are so fantastic, the support is amazing and when I feel wobbly I just get on this forum!

Good luck honey all will be will be well for all of us we just have to get through the next couple of days without having a total mental meltdown, lol xxx

Here is to the May girls!

xx

Think of it like having a baby, it's scary but the end result is worth it! This time, you'll be the one being re-born.

I think it's only natural to feel this way. Last night in bed, it suddenly hit me that it's only 3 weeks to my op and all of a sudden, I got butterflies in my tummy, after I had been congratulating myself on how well I was handling things, oh oh oh... :D

You'll be fine. Put it this way, it's finally your turn, so just look at us still waiting and pity us instead, lol!

Have a nice sleep!

I am glad it's not me, I have four weeks to go but couldn't sleep last night for having similar thoughts. It's going to be fine for us all, I am sure x

It's exciting try to enjoy the ride you'll be fine and skinny by Xmas :) xx

My op is all over and I've felt a little tearful and wondering why I put myself though it but I know once u feel better it will all be worth it. My partner has been great now buying me soups flavoured water making me jelly all I think he now needs to do is my injection I have to do for one week I hate stabbing myself. Good luck to every one xxx

My op is all over and I've felt a little tearful and wondering why I put myself though it but I know once u feel better it will all be worth it. My partner has been great now buying me soups flavoured water making me jelly all I think he now needs to do is my injection I have to do for one week I hate stabbing myself. Good luck to every one xxx

Glad the op went well hun xxx

hey you, know that teary feeling, my partner not being so supportive so am having a few moments, I thankfully didn't have to have the injections for a week just a nasty one before I left!

How are you coping with the pain?

:)

Anti clotting injections. I had one the day off and the day after my op and had to wear the socks for ten days. They did it in hosp in belly it was fine. No worse than blood test x

Ermmm, sorry, say WHAT? What's this about injections? :eek:

Explain, please? :(

hey you, its injections in your stomach to stop blood clots from forming, apparently they are quite small and simple to do, I had to have one which was a bit stingy but not too bad before I left the hospital.

:)

Hi,

I'm in on Tuesday too, looks like there are a few of us. Your worries are natural, but everything will be fine, you'll be awake and we shall be on our way to being slim! Yay!

Leila x

Ermmm, sorry, say WHAT? What's this about injections? :eek:

Explain, please? :(

I had to do one on myself this evening and it was fine, it just stung slightly afterwards - nothing too bad :) x

There's nothing to worry about hun x

Back