• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bobbing my undies!

prinny

I went for My consultation yesterday and oh my god! The surgeon was so honest I didn't know what had hit me. I am now so very very scared that I am laughing through shock! Those due to have their ops at Dolan Park look away now lol.
He said that he doesn't like operating there as there is no back up should anything go wrong. He told me of an op there that had to be stopped halfway through due to machine/equipment failure! he explained to me that he had had contact from a lady whose band was faulty it had come apart and if this happens to me I have no come back! And also there has been a well publicised fatality there.
Don't get me wrong he was lovely and said that he agreed to doing these cheaper packages for people like myself who for them this package was better than none, but I am still bricking it about the actual hospital. I haven't told my fella because he would hit the roof and demand I not have it done. I just had to tell someone and I know you guys can keep a secret ha ha.
Am I seriously nutty? The thing is I am still willing to take those risks.
From a very scared Prinny:wave_cry:

I went for My consultation yesterday and oh my god! The surgeon was so honest I didn't know what had hit me. I am now so very very scared that I am laughing through shock! Those due to have their ops at Dolan Park look away now lol.
He said that he doesn't like operating there as there is no back up should anything go wrong. He told me of an op there that had to be stopped halfway through due to machine/equipment failure! he explained to me that he had had contact from a lady whose band was faulty it had come apart and if this happens to me I have no come back! And also there has been a well publicised fatality there.
Don't get me wrong he was lovely and said that he agreed to doing these cheaper packages for people like myself who for them this package was better than none, but I am still bricking it about the actual hospital. I haven't told my fella because he would hit the roof and demand I not have it done. I just had to tell someone and I know you guys can keep a secret ha ha.

if you are going private can it not be done elsewhere?

Hi prinny, i can only comment on my experiences with dolan park and i had no problems at all, in fact i found them to be brilliant. The one thing that i cant understand though is why was the surgeon trying to scare the living daylights out of you, when he is going to perform the surgery and secondly who is the surgeon. julie

Oh my god, what surgeon? In the bumph they gave me I'm sure it said their procedure is guarenteed for 6 months. I had Mr Sigurdson and am having mine done on 22 March. He was lovely and very experienced.

Oh my god, what surgeon? In the bumph they gave me I'm sure it said their procedure is guarenteed for 6 months. I had Mr Sigurdson and am having mine done on 22 March. He was lovely and very experienced.

I had mr sigurdsson, he was great and you will be fine. I just cant believe that one of the surgeons said that to her. julie

Like any private hospital if they run into complications that they cant deal with they will phone for a ambulance and you will be taken to yr local A&E and treated as an emergency.
But there are lots of people on here who have been to dolan park and had very positive experiances.
But equally if yr not sure speak to the hospital yrself because if i had a surgeon working for me portraying the hospital he was working from in such a poor war either i or he would be walking but he wouldnt be touching me.

Back