• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Boobs!!

Jacwat

Sorry for the strange question but for all you post ops out there - have your boobs gone down? I have HUGE boobs and I hate them :cry:. Cant wait to lose them but just worried that this may not happen or will I just have long loose bags of skin? Any thoughts?

Sorry for the strange question but for all you post ops out there - have your boobs gone down? I have HUGE boobs and I hate them :cry:. Cant wait to lose them but just worried that this may not happen or will I just have long loose bags of skin? Any thoughts?

I have lost 10 stones I'm in a size 10-14 clothing!! My boobs are a 36f/g, tbh they are not as bad as I thought they would be esp as I'm 51 so don't expect them to be under chin :8855:

A good bra does wonders :)

Thanks for the reply. Wow 10 stone, thats amazing! I just really worry about this as this is the first thing people see when they look at me. I would so love to have 'normal' boobs. Good lukc for the future Butterfly Lady x

My boobs look fab with my bra on (42e), but without a bra they're nothing more than bags of skin.

Gah this is one of my fears that I'll end up with spaniels ears lol oh well like you say Jamast a good bra will do the job... I'll have to keep it on for bed ;)

Gah this is one of my fears that I'll end up with spaniels ears lol oh well like you say Jamast a good bra will do the job... I'll have to keep it on for bed ;)

They do look rather remarkable with bra, particularly as I now have a waist lol.

Back