• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy Tuck & New Boobs!

Came home this afternoon, lovely to be home and get comfy. Got follow up appointment Friday will keep you posted, tummy binder extremely tight God knows how I will cope with this for 6 weeks! Also had to send hubby out this aft for a more supportive bigger bra too! X

Yes I was terribly sick after my uplift and implants.

Lynn ... You've had implants too yes? You have not been advised to wear a sports bra? It is usual if you have had them (wear 24/7 for two weeks and sleep upright). Sorry if I have misunderstood. Hope you heal fast and feel more comfortable very soon. Wooooo! Excited for you xxxxxxxx

Glad ur home safe and well mama mia. Had my surgery today still in and out of it and in pain so will chat more later day just wanted to say congrats x

Best of luck. May I ask how much it's costing?

It cost €5075 excluding travel and hotel.

Sorry for short reply had my surgery earlier and abit woozy x

Hi Lilac yes hun had uplift and implants I did get a sports bra but not big enough and was digging in so needed a bigger one ended up with a 40E! Not too uncomfortable just struggling to get comfy to sleep and waking up with back ache xx

Lady Luck glad all went well message me when your better took me a while to come round xxx

Well been to clinic for dressings off today, really pleased with the scars and nurse says they look really neat and have healed really well after only 5 days. I have a few stitches that need removing so have another appointment booked for those removing on 28th. Hardly any bruising so that's good too. Can have a shower tonight finally so can't wait and nurse said I would be able to leave the binder off my tummy and leave bra off for half hour after not quite sure what I am looking more forward to shower or no clothes! Will keep you updated on my progress, hope all the other ladies are doing well too xxxx

Hi Siana I have to wear the binder and support bra 24/7 for 6 weeks! I have got next week booked off but think I am gonna also take the week after so will have been off in total 3 weeks provided I feel ok xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Well 11 days after op, walked my daughter round to school today again and feeling much better just still really tight and can feel the pulling inside but all stitches and healing looks great can't wait now for the swelling and numbness to start to settle. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back