• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Tummy Tuck & New Boobs!

marcusbm

Just spotted this thread. Best of luck. Amazing transformation!

Only four months post op and making initial enquiries for excess skin removal. The cost is prohibitive so looking at options abroad.

May I ask after how many months were you ready for surgery - when did your weight stabilise? I'm thinking about 12-18 months and realise it's a personal experience.

marcusbm

Oh. And I'm not looking for breast augmentation. ;)

mamma mia

Hi Marcus for me my weight has been pretty constant now for around 12 months just needed to save the pennies to finish the job lol x

ladyluck14k

Hiya Marcus

Im 10 months post op and my weight has stabilised, im having surgery abroad, in Prague infact on Tuesday! Any questions feel free to ask .

marcusbm

Hiya Marcus Im 10 months post op and my weight has stabilised, im having surgery abroad, in Prague infact on Tuesday! Any questions feel free to ask .

Best of luck. May I ask how much it's costing?

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Good luck :D

marcusbm

Hi Marcus I am having my surgery with THG it cost me £11,300 xx

Ouch!

That's more than two years disposable income for me...

Lilacglittergirl

Fit and fantastic!
Good luck for today mamma. I remember how excited I was before my uplift and augmentation last September ... i was 14 months post bypass and had been stable since April.

Marcus - my breast op cost just over £7k so as you have advised us you are not looking to undergo the procedure (tee hee!) you can take a similar amount off the £11.4k ... X

marcusbm

I have a quote from India in the region of £1300-1850. That's quite tempting, I'll need to do some checks, of course.

ICAWM

Thankyou everyone for your messages will let you know how I get on xx

Good luck - thinking of you. I've been eagerly awaiting this date - not as much as you though, I'm sure! Wishing you a speedy recovery x

Ouch! That's more than two years disposable income for me...

Marcus, following recommendations on here, I'll be looking to go to Revitalize Turkey once I've lost some more. They do combined packages if you want more than one procedure. I'm looking at arm lift, breast lift and tummy tuck which has been quoted at £5500 inc flights and accommodation.

mamma mia

Hi guys all done! Had a wobble yesterday whilst waiting just wanted to be in and done really! Came round and was very very sleepy out of it until about 5am this morning. Not quite sure how I would feel but can move my arms about and managed to get up for a wee. Got to say though once I got out of bed felt extremly sick and light headed prob due to lack of food, they have me anti sickness injection and then had tea and croissant for breakfast. I have also had blood thining injections and bloods taken again, and I have 1 drip at my left hand side will keep you all posted xxx

sharon2014

Hi guys all done! Had a wobble yesterday whilst waiting just wanted to be in and done really! Came round and was very very sleepy out of it until about 5am this morning. Not quite sure how I would feel but can move my arms about and managed to get up for a wee. Got to say though once I got out of bed felt extremly sick and light headed prob due to lack of food, they have me anti sickness injection and then had tea and croissant for breakfast. I have also had blood thining injections and bloods taken again, and I have 1 drip at my left hand side will keep you all posted xxx

Aw glad your all done..hope the pain eases quickly for you!

Xxx

Nikkik24

Glad all went well Mamma Mia, I was the same as you when getting up felt extremely sick and light headed it'll pass soon enough although it's horrible at the time. Xxx

femfrankie

Shrinking For Sophie
Yayyyy mamma welcome back. Rest up and heal now. Xxx