• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BORN TO BE FAT !

kandy

Hi i was going to add this to my surgical post but couldnt change my thread title :rolleyes: !

Today a rather lovely friend having seen me for the first time since i regained all my cambridge weightloss exclaimed "your one of those aren't you! "
" pardon i said what do you mean ?"
"Born to be fat " she says

So drove home as fast as my wheels would allow and ate chocolate crisps and midget gems !
Do i feel better NO! :mad:
Born to be fat MAYBE ! :(

Surgery now feeling like my only way out !!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

That's no friend - that's just toxic :mad: :mad:

Sending big {{{HUGZ}}} babes. Don't make any decisions while you're feeling like this. Slow, steady and think it through xx

Hi i was going to add this to my surgical post but couldnt change my thread title :rolleyes: !

Today a rather lovely friend having seen me for the first time since i regained all my cambridge weightloss exclaimed "your one of those aren't you! "

So drove home as fast as my wheels would allow and ate chocolate crisps and midget gems !

Julie hun pls dont let stupid ignorant comments like that make u feel that surgery is your only way out as its not !!

People make comments like that all the time but we both know that "u r not born to be fat ".
Hun i have recently leant that i have to have a thicker skin and not take comments to heart, as when i get upset then the first thing i do is pig out and then who is it hurting "Me, not them".

Take some time out, go have a bubble bath and put some relaxing music on, dont pig out as u will feel worse later on.
Sending u (((((big hugz))))) luv Roch xx

Hey Julie!!

That person has the problem and not you!! End of......

M.

With a 'friend' like that, who needs enemies??

What a spiteful, thoughtless comment .... I can identify with your response even though we all know it doesn't help when we do it - we only 'hurt' ourselves even more.

You see, someone like your 'friend' can take any pent up negative feelings and offload them onto nice people like you. Then she doesn't have to beat herself up - she's unburdened herself.

We, on the other hand, are far to nice to go around hurting others and so we take out all our negativity on ourselves - we haven't found a 'safe' outlet yet.

I'm not suggesting a solution: I don't have one myself (or I'd never have got to almost 22st) but just to let you know you didn't deserve that comment .... personally, I'd write those words down on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope and then rip it into tiny pieces before binning it - THAT'S how much that comment means!
Big hugs

Oh - I'm so sick of people who talk this kinda crap to us - see I've got to the stage now where I would of said (old cliche I know!!) - look I may be big now and I've proved I can slim and will do again - but your always be a selfish cow who opens her mouth before her brain is engaged :eek: - turned around and walked away :rolleyes:

Cheer up chick - don't let the gits get you down ;)

julie please please girl don't take that person at their word... they are obviously not a nice person and not a friend to you...

big hugs to ya hun... hope you feel better soon

u are such a lovely person and don't deserve that kinda shit from anyone..

love

Gen xxx

Hey Guys,
Well i have had a real telling off from Roch (thanks Roch) !

Thanks everyone who posted ,thinking about it if i felt happy with my weight there would be no problem would there it wouldn't of stung quite so much !

Maybe this is my turning point i had decided to ss in jan and lose as much as possible the only reason for not starting sooner was christmas but will i feel better or worse if i start now Mmmmmmm ???

So i have contacted my counsellor and will be doing 1500 even if i do that over crimbo its better than doing nothing i could be a stone heavier in jan !!

I was going to say i will show her (my lovely friend) that i can do it but dya know what i am going to show me that i can do it coz i count !!!!!!!
Thanks again lovely miniminners xxxxxxxxxxx

Horrible, just horrible. I really don't know why people think it is their right to comment on other people's sizes. I mean, they wouldn't dream of saying 'Oh, you're one of those ugly people' or anything like that, would they?

I wonder if your 'friend' felt a bit threatened by you losing weight, and is subconsciously trying to influence you to not have the surgery you are considering?

Either way, you are NOT 'born to be fat', you are born to be fulfilled and happy. Don't let toxic people drag you down.

Always here for you

D xx

Been there so many times Julie since I became FAT! People think us larger people really don't have feelings! And that we want to be like we are. Most people are big for a reason not because they want to be!
I have a friend who constantly says what a pretty face I have but what a shame I let my body go! :eek:
It took me along time to stop taking it to heart. After all I'm happy with everything else in my life apart from my weight...which I'm working on! And this person is single, skinny and never smiles!!
Sod your mate...so you've put it back on! You've done it once you can do it again!
Good luck and don't let the buggers get you down!
X

Thanks Dom thanks Carbaddict,
I must confess i felt ashamed of myself but i am the only one who can change it and i hope by doing something positive about it i am doing the best thing !

Gotta admit going back to my counsellor 4stone + heavier thats embarrassing me just thinking about it !!!!!

You don't need to feel embarrassed, at least you are not 6 stone heavier. You are choosing to do something about this NOW, and you should be very proud of yourself.

And please don't feel embarrassed about binging, a lot of us on here do it, and we are all here to support each other to try and make it stop. You are not alone.

Julie, I am gobsmacked at the audacity of that spiteful cow who said that to you, who the bloody hell appointed her the ruler of the world GRRRR people like that make my head hurt! Just remember that you area lovely person with a lovely spirit, and you deserve to be happy - you were not born to be anything but what you choose to be! Take no notice of her she obviously isn't happy in her own life and never will be with an attitude like that!

(((MEGA HUGS))) xx

I'm fine hun, good luck with whatever plan you choose to follow, *still fuming about the idiot who said those things to you though*

Take care babe xx

:mad: :eek:

and she was BORN TO BE A BITCH..............

Loose the friends you need to loose............

What goes around comes around and she will get hers!!!!!

x

Bettyboo

U go girl !!!
Mike is an amazing cdc and he is the one who is going to get u to your destination just sit back and enjoy the ride !!
Cant wait to hear about your losses at the end of week one.
Chat soon, take care and well done for taking back control !!

Back