• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Breasts

I'm the same as Chris no way can afford surgery but they do look ok in a bra although it's a much smaller bra nowadays :) and it has a small amount of padding :) I agree clever dressing and not wanting to do the mutton as lamb thing , but each to their own and good luck to those that can xx

I don't think getting my breasts lifted is doing the mutton dressed as lanb thing at all!! I know a lot of women my age who work out and keep in shape who still have shapely breasts its not just the perogative of the young... I just want them too look like they did before I lost all this weight and sadly no amount of exercise is ever going to achieve that...

OMGosh! You ladies are hilarious! I was wondering if I could get by without having a lift and tt. I doubt it. I will admit that Caren had me trying to lift my nipple, but couldn't do the fold. :)

Well 4 months after my boob op and I am over the moon still. My consultant signed me off on Thursday. I had to have implants because there was nothing at all left apart from droopy skin. I am only a c cup now ... So no Jordan lookalike. Made me look a bit like a Barbie doll shape. Apart from pointing forwards rather than downwards now, they feel and look real. Deffo worth considering ladies xxx

Ps my consultant said I look very thin now, so I got his go-ahead to eat a big bar of white chocolate :rolleyes:

Before and after pictures make me realise just how much I needed that help

Is it possible to get a boob job, have them lifted without implants? Someone mentioned it before and was wondering wat the procedure was called. I'll probs need something like that after too but don't want implants? X

Just finished reading this thread & I have not laughed so loud for a long time .. You are all amazing :)

Yes Elmo it's just called an uplift. I would have the same, implants scare me.

implants don't scare me at all, as long as I get the anatomical ones I'll be ok. If one bursts I still reckon it'd look better than what I'll be left with lol

My boobs use to be big but they are the first things losing weight and I highly doubt there will be anything but skin left when I'm done so not enough for an uplift. I'm saving for implants but was wondering if I go aboard will the implants be safe and not PIP one's :S

I am going abroad and the clinic I am using guarantees no pip only eu recommended implants. The clinic comes highly recommended so I am quite confident. They were so much cheaper than the UK equivalent, and the reviews were really positive. Dr Cerny is the weight loss surgeon attached to this clinic and i know a lot of people from the forum have had bypasses done by him in prague, so feel quite comfortable going there...

I am going abroad and the clinic I am using guarantees no pip only eu recommended implants. The clinic comes highly recommended so I am quite confident. They were so much cheaper than the UK equivalent, and the reviews were really positive. Dr Cerny is the weight loss surgeon attached to this clinic and i know a lot of people from the forum have had bypasses done by him in prague, so feel quite comfortable going there...

I've looked at that clinic and that would be the one I would go with but there is not many before and after pics? I really want to see what the surgeons work scars look like(if the're wonky,straight etc) I also want my tummy done so want to see pics too so scared I might get a botched job :(

I had a tummy tuck in 2004 long before the weight loss surgery not because at that point I was overweight but because I wanted to get rid of stretch marks and loose skin from having babies and yo yo dieting over the years.. and the scar is from hip to hip but has really faded over time, and as it is below the bikini line would never show at all.. I am sure if you give them a ring at beautiful beings they will email you some before and afters they were very helpful to me regarding information and statistics etc.. The number to phone is 08448844770

Aww that's great. Thank you so much. I will give them a ring :D

I am going to have the works :) including a facelift.
My husband just laughs :)
To be honest I think if/when I get down to a normal weight I deserve to feel great!
This will all be done in time for me to retire LOL

Hello there :)

One of my hood friends has had the breast lift and implants. She hasn't had extreme weight loss, but the procedure is just the same. Her reason was after breast feeding 2 children her ample breasts had lost shape and volume.

Her boobs look amazing now! BUT- a big but- she does have significant scarring which is unavoidable due to where the surgeon needs to operate for the procedure. These go around the nipple (areola) then down the middle . She is also completely numb on these areas and is unlikely to regain feeling. She has no sensation in her nipples. It goes without saying, that breast feeding is not possible.

So, what she has gained in appearance she has lost in sensation. It really is a hard one to call! She personally has trebled in confidence and its wonderful seeing her as she is now and I'm very jealous of her being able to go out in just a vest top in the summer without a second thought!

Hope this helps x

Is it possible to get a boob job, have them lifted without implants? Someone mentioned it before and was wondering wat the procedure was called. I'll probs need something like that after too but don't want implants? X

That's exactly what I wanted tbh ... I was pretty antisilicone boobs ... However the wee things were beyond help :cry: there was no muscle/fat or anything ... Just tired thin skin. I had under muscle implants ... The procedure was called a mastopexy with implants. Anchor scarring as bex described, but faint already ... And I have sensation LOL

I know there will be scarring, and probably some lessening of sensation but at my age sex is in the past, and breast feeding is definitely not on the cards Iol! I will just be happy if they look the same as they used to, and are the same size as before my weight loss. My only fear obviously is something wrong with the op. and ending up disfigured. That's why I chose somewhere where the surgeons and clinic have great reviews to lessen that risk......

Yep had uplift and implants 2 years ago by a very reputable surgeon, he has lead the way in helping those ladies who had PIP implants (which he does not use) with reduced fees for changing them. It was part of extensive plastic surgery after losing 21 stones but one of the most important aspects for me it made me feel so bad having lost all of my breast tissue. He has done a marvelous job and they look brilliant now.

M

Hi there,

I had my tummy tuck done last year. Not sure whether to use the same surgeon or not. Who did you use for your breasts? Also what's the scarring like?

Well 4 months after my boob op and I am over the moon still. My consultant signed me off on Thursday. I had to have implants because there was nothing at all left apart from droopy skin. I am only a c cup now ... So no Jordan lookalike. Made me look a bit like a Barbie doll shape. Apart from pointing forwards rather than downwards now, they feel and look real. Deffo worth considering ladies xxx

Ps my consultant said I look very thin now, so I got his go-ahead to eat a big bar of white chocolate :rolleyes:

Before and after pictures make me realise just how much I needed that help

Hi there,

Who did you have yours done by? :)

My consultant was adriano seno .... I have seen both positive and negative comments about him .... All I can say is that with any surgery there can be risks, however, I personally am very happy with the service i have received from him and the 4 month results....:)

Back