• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Brett's not very well

sorry i wasnt hear to update earlier but i was at the football match when i recieved a text of bretts freind she says that brett had been down to theatre and is back in intensive care. i asked her if it was because of a leak and she said she thinks it was, she said she will get him to let me know how he is when he feels a little better.

liz x

Get well soon Brett, will keep you in my thoughts.:)

Oh Gosh... sorry to read this.

Brett, I hope you are now on the mend and will soon be home. Thinking of you xxxxx

Hi all,

I have had a message from Vince and he says that Brett had an infection in one of the drains and he had to have another operation. He is currently in HDU and Vince is hopeful Brett will be much better soon.

Vince also says (qv):

'Thank you for your thoughts and support. It really means alot to him and me. Thank everyone on Minimins as well from me too.'

Let's keep up the positive thoughts Mini peeps. xx

Thanks for the update Red xx

Poor Brett big hugs with lots of fairy dust to get him back on the right road to recovery - give him my love x

Thanks Liz and Red for keeping us in touch with Brett your lovely ladies xxxx

poor brett, hope hes well soon, and home asap x

thanks for the update red, i really hope brett can now concentrate on making a full recovery and starting his weight loss journey. No one deserves to go through this complication especially not someone like brett.

liz x

:-( hope now that they have sorted the drain out he starts to feel a lot better, and recovers fast

Back