• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Brett's not very well

Hey Brett, hope you start to feel perkier soon. I'm over at the Hosp for my 1st appt on Thursday afternoon so will look out for you. Chin up and keep positive. xxx

Best wishes Brett xx

I would be saying at this point, 'Brett take as long as you need to get yourself well' However, being as I missed you at the last meet (ain't WestHam just dandy for grinding East London to a halt ;) and was hoping to see you at the next one I'm going to say 'Oi Mista, get yourself well ASAP....OK ;) '

Thanks for the updates you lubberly peeps. Xx

Get well very soon Brett (((HUG)))

Blue - you have FANTASTIC graphics for every situation where do you find them? When Brett gets home he will enjoy all the glitz and bling in his messages lol

Thank-you.gif

I GET THEM FROM PHOTOBUCKET AND COPY AND PASTE THE IMG CODE

ALL THE BEST -MEJULIE XX

Blue - you have FANTASTIC graphics for every situation where do you find them? When Brett gets home he will enjoy all the glitz and bling in his messages lol

Just wanted to echo all the warm and genuine well wishes to you Brett. Hope you are sorted soon love xx :patback:

Love and hugs being flung at ya Brett, take care and get well soon x x x

Poor Brett! Big HUGS. Hope things improve quickly for him. xxx

P.s. Thanks for the updates girls! Big HUGS to you too! xxx

Just read this read..What more can I add? Brett your full of encouragement for others, I hope to see you soon on here telling us yourself all the wonders (and Horrors!!) of your surgery soon...take care hun xx

Back