• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Brett's not very well

Are there more up to date information on Brett yet?

sorry topsy not heard anything yet x

An entry made by Vince onto Brett's FB last night:

Thought I would give you an update as to how Brett is doing. After coming out of the 1st operation, he was doing fine apart from one of the drains was leaking quite a bit. He then got a temperature and a slight fever. The doctors decided to operate for a 2nd time to see if there were any tears or leaks inside. I have spoken to the bariatric nurse today and she has advised that there were no tears or leaks inside which is good news, however they are nonethewiser as to how he picked up an infection.

They are treating the infection with antibiotics and today he has been moved from ICU into the Victoria ward and is now recovering well.

Cheers,

Vince

ahh thats brilliant news thankyou for the update red x

Glad to hear Brett is on the mend.

Great news the fact they have moved him from ICU shows he is getting better.
He will be posting soon I am sure as he seems a tough cookie.
You had us all worried there Brett!!!

Aaaah bless ya Brett, hopefully you are feeling a bit better today and will soon be back posting, take care and take it easy.

Nic xx

Thank crunchie for that!!!! Have been so worried as I know all of you have Great news he is on the mend and glad he has been moved to a surgical ward .....................Big breathe..................xxx

Thanks for the update B and R. So glad he's on the mend x

Thank you for the up date Red - such good news to hear he is on the mend and improving will be nice to have Brett back

Back