• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BTW I Now Live In Manchester

brett30

keep smiling
just thought i would let the Manchester wls folk know im now living in Manchester.

i moved in to my own place with my dog last Friday and getting there finally thought the bags would never end !!

im so tired lol..

but count me in for group meets and stuff give me a shout if there is any x

Oh and i need a new bed lol anyone got a spare one lol xx ( only thing i couldn't pack from old house )

Good luck in your new home hunnie.....
xxxx

We just met last weekend, but I'm sure it won't be long till the next one :)

We got a spare sofa...im in manc btw x

good luck in your new home brett xxx

All the very best wishes Brett in your new home...I'm sure you'll have lots of fun with the Manchester crew...lol...they do seem like they have a lot of fun.

{hugs}

Hope your settled there now Brett, good luck on the bed hunt

Hi brett and welcome to sunny manchester. What area you in? im only up the rd in bolton so will hopefully catch up with you one day. do you know many peeps up this way?
take care
carole

Welcome!

Happy new home, Brett - welcome to the North West! It is a wonderful (if usually rainy) area!

Is it a double bed you're after?

Your weight loss is phenomenal! Congrats!

Lx

Hi
welcome to sunny manchester and what can i say TODAY IS SUNNY x
sorry no spare bed but I am sure someone will have one have a look on freecycle I bet there will be one (but it might be manky lol)
x

lol cheers guys ..

im in prestwich north manchester its lovley and green and leafy and quiet.

i have a 2 bed flat in lovley court huge place but cost me a fortune with agents for deposits and fee's and upfront rent etc insane in this day an age..

i joined manchester free cycle nothing as yet lol .. i went to a 2nd hand place 200 for a 2nd hand bed yea right !

ill stick to my airbed a bit longer lol ..

Welcome to Manchester hun, looking forward to seeing you at a meet-up soon. My hubby works in Prestwich and I go by there on the tram every Thursday when I swim in Bury with Hopelesscase!

Enjoy your new space and welcome to the neighborhood!

Nic:D

Back