• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BTW I Now Live In Manchester

well brett you pick the upmarket classy areas dont you no wonder you had to pay the agents so much. I spend a lot of time in the area as i am involved at the local rugby club and have quite a few friends round there. If ever you want to meet for a coffee give us a shout.
carole

Wishing you happiness in your new home Brett you are looking good in your Avatar and have lost so much weight well done.

ahh thanks carol yea always up for coffee ... i joined the bury freecycle no one posts lol ..

thanks sharon i feel great for what i have lost ..

and i could do with a swim sometime nic

xx

Hiya Brett !!
whoopie & terwit twoooo just look at you!!!! you are looking amazing !!! well done sweetie !!!!!!
Good luck in your new abode, it sounds absolutely gorgeous !
Love & hugs
xxxxxxxxx

hi bret and good luck in your new home im sure youll be happy up here us manchester folk are very freindly im sure you will settle in fine

Hi Brett,

Welcome to the kingdom of Mancunia. I hope you know you are in a very upmarket district of the city my dear.

Best wishes to you in this settling in period. Manchester is a wonderful place to live, work, have fun in. Yes I am proud of my city!!

You are doing and looking great by the way.

Look forward to maybe getting together now you are a neighbour??

Take care love x

Hi Brett, you are looking gooooood! Congrats on the new flat, I hope you have a lovely time with 'thems oop north' . Marion xx

Back