• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bucket list

I have just completed a major achievement. Done a sling shot. Been dying to do one and feeling very proud x

OMG you're brave! Well done hun :) ... I can safely say that this one is not, nor ever will be, on my bucket list!

I was desperate to do it. I felt so alive x

I be you did hun I am just a big scardy cat when it comes to things high.. I won't even walk over glass floors.... Did you get photos for the memory of it?

I be you did hun I am just a big scardy cat when it comes to things high.. I won't even walk over glass floors.... Did you get photos for the memory of it?

I got DVD its hilarious. 370 feet in the air all you hear is me shouting **** **** **** lol

Lol well done Amanda :) have to say turnstiles and rides where I don't have to worry about fitting in was amazing :D

Also when packing for a holiday - not having one item of clothing fill a whole bag. Taking a seperate towel for me as the teeny ones don't cover me. Making sure I had trousers so my thighs didn't rub.

- For weight no longer to be the deciding factor if I do something or not.
- To wear a sleeveless top when out and about and not just on holiday where no one is likely to meet me again.
- To no longer have mini panics when out with other people in the car just incase when they are parking they pull up too close to the next car and I struggle to get out.
- To stop bumping into things because i'm 'so fat!', people, doors, walls, trees!
- I would love to 'go ape' and walk among the tree tops on the assault courses while fitting into the harness.
- I would love to go out without worrying that someone is going to make comments to me about my weight - has happened rarely but always so fearful of it.
- To stop thinking that people will automatically dislike/have lack of respect for me because i'm overweight.
- Wear a pair of pretty high heels and not feel like i'm going to sink into them!

- I have just read my list above and the main thing I was is - to stop being so bloody scared of everything!!!! :p

My hubby and I are hoping to do a fly drive to Iceland in two years time :) it's one of my major goals, always wanted to go there.

We are hoping to do the same :D. He's desperate to dive the mid Atlantic ridge and I want to see volcanoes hehe

We are hoping to do the same :D. He's desperate to dive the mid Atlantic ridge and I want to see volcanoes hehe

It will be amazing! :) I want to go around the whole island but also want to go to the blue lagoon for a paddle and avoid being harpooned!:p Two years should give me enough time.

Might just see you there :)

My best friend comes over from Chicago this week and I haven't seen her since we went there 2 years ago. I haven't told her I have had surgery so I hope she sees the difference.
What if she doesn't notice. )-:{
We're also going to Alton Towers and I'm hoping to go on the rides. Last time I watched.
Scared and excited at the same time. For both.

I can't imagine her not seeing a difference... After two years? I'm sure that she'll be pleased for you. Enjoy going on the rides... Have fun.

Two years on she'll probably struggle to recognise you. So if you're meeting her at the airport I'd take a placard with her name on do she knows its you whose come to get her.

:eek:
Brave you :)

I actually have decided that I want to run a half marathon before I'm 30. Want to show everyone that despite my visual impairment and despite the fact that I used to get out of breath and bad back pain after walking for two minutes, I can turn this around and run a half marathon.

Back