• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Sorry to here that I cannot manage beef only eating chicken of fish at the moment that stays down ok only vomited once and that was caused by fizzy Paracetomol

I can manage 80g of fillet steak usually without any problem. Just having an off week probably :)

Mind you, saying that I haven't used the rub before post bypass. There may be hidden sugar in it. I'll have to check the ingredients.

What is a steak rub paula??

Has happened with two so far.....lived with one for nearly a year but the three of us were so close, saw eachother every weekend pretty much now they see eachother plenty, one has a Boyf, the other single and my invites to things don't seem to appear....if I message them I get a late or no response with a I will look n see what day I'm free and nothing transpires, I've deleted their numbers now becuase it does hurt me n I refuse to keep trying when its one sided....n I have asked if id upset them n they said no.....

Sometimes it's easier to cut off all contact. I did that with a few 'friends' when I moved from Wales to Nottingham. It was always me doing the chasing and arranging. Now I just keep in touch with the people who extend the same courtesy to me xx

I feel exactly the same Paula I did all the running around arranging every thing so now just have a few and plod along at a stress free pace

Hi all, hope your all having a good weekend, despite this horrible weather. Here's my menu for today.

B - Rasher of bacon & poached egg.
L - Ryvita multigrain and 45g of pâté.
T - Home made chilli con carne.
S - Ryvita pumpkin seeds & oats, 25g of cheese.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, NAS squash & water.

Yes this weather is terrible

Menu today-

B mss bb toasted with spread
L 1 Chicken n salad snack wrap with 5 fries
D TINy spoon of mash pot, small piece of mince pie, left the pastry just ate mince, n mushy peas. 1 satsuma
Up friends house tonight probably crackers n pate, wine n lemonade xx

Had a really lovely birthday weekend and been well and truly spoiled by Elijah :)

Yesterdays menu -
Breakfast - one slice smoked bacon, one runny egg, one spoonful beans
Lunch - five melba toast no toppings
Dinner - (out with Elijah ) amuse bouche of a wonton filled with a strong goat cheese n olive, starter partridge with stilton mousse, quince jelly and cabbage main sole with cabbage n pancetta and herb mash - couldn't eat loads but every mouthful was heaven Elijah pinched from.my plate n loved it and one glass champagne

Today
Breakfast - zero fat yoghurt with sprinkle cereal
Lunch - pheasant with herb mash and red cabbage, carrot, peas one kir royal
Dinner - homemade tomato sauce with onion garlic and mussels, tiny bit of pasta

One hotel chocolate truffles Elijah bought me (oh lord they are good may send them home with him so im not tempted to have too many!)

Happy christmas eve, eve everyone!! Here's my menu for today.

B - Ryvita with pumpkin seeds and oats, Laughing Cow cheese.
L - Roast lamb, tsp of mash, broccoli, carrot, baby sweetcorn, mangetout and gravy.
T - Same as above.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, nas squash and water.
Exercise - 45 min walk.

Sounds like a wonderful birthday Maya. Glad you had a good time and got a nice birthday pressie of losing 2lbs :)

Friday's menu -
Breakfast - pineapple.
Lunch - M&S roast chicken slices with roasted veg without the basil drizzle.
Dinner - Out for dinner with friends. Chose a chicken tikka balti. Was nice and didn't look too fatty but I'm sure there were lots of hidden calories. This time of year is so hard :(

Yesterday Menu -
Breakfast - Slice of toast.
Lunch - Dairylea dunker.
Dinner - Went to a Toby carvery with my dad, the only time we had to see each other all christmas. I had a little bit of the gammon and turkey, half a roast potato, a few carrots, sprouts, red cabbage, peas and cauliflower. I left about half a plate and my dad ate all the extra meat etc.

Today -
No food in the house so limited day.
Breakfast - Pineapple.
Lunch - Half a half fat cheese and ham sandwich.
Dinner - Tuna salad.
Snack - Dairylea dunker.

I'm still firmly in a stall. I'm not surprised I've not exactly been eating the best and exercise limited. Need to get on a mission after all the xmas stuff is over.

I am in a stall of sorts loss 1 lb put one on stay the same 2 weeks loss 1lb does my head in. You will loss again with a biggy like last time then it will carry on for a while then stop gain that is how mine goes. Pleased you go tto the Toby with your dad shameful leaving all the food isnt it, I know I havent got to put much on cos cant eat it and always have to leave stuff. x

Hi May thats brill nutha loss won't ask what your extra exercise with Elijah is! Pleased you have had a great birthday, bet this yera has been so different to what you thought it could be, well done for all your hard work it is paying off for you. xx

My menu today-

B 1 b toasted and 1 egg scrambled
L 2 small fishcakes oven baked, mushy peas, beetroot and 3 chips
1 Treat small chocolate eclair f/cream
D MSSBB sandwich (chicken pate) small bowl ice cream

tea n coffee n water

well it is Christmas xx

77017_10152348297590099_115425793_n.jpg

Hi this is me and my 2 sisters on Friday night for her 50th party, the 50 one is the one who alaways comments on me looking older with trhe lines on my face with the weight loss. xx

I am in a stall of sorts loss 1 lb put one on stay the same 2 weeks loss 1lb does my head in. You will loss again with a biggy like last time then it will carry on for a while then stop gain that is how mine goes. Pleased you go tto the Toby with your dad shameful leaving all the food isnt it, I know I havent got to put much on cos cant eat it and always have to leave stuff. x

Yep seems to be my pattern too and I'll have to get use to it. I know I hate leaving food for different reasons now, because it's wasteful but before I had to clean my plate but at least now I can leave what I can't eat. Which a huge difference from this time last year :) Hopefully this time next year I'll be at goal and won't worry about enjoying Christmas because I have an even better attitude to food :) xx

77017_10152348297590099_115425793_n.jpg

Hi this is me and my 2 sisters on Friday night for her 50th party, the 50 one is the one who alaways comments on me looking older with trhe lines on my face with the weight loss. xx

Well I don't think so at all. You look gorgeous Chrisa :)

Back