• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

hey everyone. I'm being naughty and logging on at work. I'm pleased to report my stall is over and lost a nice 5lb this week. This now takes me into the 15's! I can't quite believe it. I don't even know the last time I weighed under 16. Plus 6 more lbs to go and I would have lost 150lb! Totally crazy, as you can probably tell I'm a bit excited today which makes a change lol :D

My menu plans for today -
Breakfast - Slice of toast with ham on it.
Lunch - Chicken soup and a ryvita
Dinner - 1/3-1/4 (what ever I manage)of a Marks and Spencers fuller for longer spagetti and meatballs. I must do some cooking at the weekend to get me through next week.
Snack - Grapes, half a diet protein shake.

High carb day but also high protein so balances it out.

I'm on my now trebled dose of antidepressents now (I had to do 2 weeks double, then I could start the treble yesterday). I'm hoping with this latest loss and the new dose things might be turning a corner. As long as the house inspection goes ok and we can stay in our home things should start to look up. Fingers crossed!

Chrisa, you can get those 2lbs off in no time, you are a very focused lady and I'll know you will do that and then lose more :)

Have a good day everyone x

I am back on track today as best I can

B 1 BAGEL TOASTED WITH SPREAD
S 2 TANGERINES
L CUCUMBER N PATE, WW YOGHURT
S 1 PEAR
D CHICKEN BREADED PORTION OVEN COOKED, SPOON OF BEANS, 4 CHIPS.

WATER, TEA X

Yes so busy worrying bout myself forgot to congratulate ya Shelley on 5lbs weight loss thats what i'v put on since Christmas. But no bloomin more. xx welldone xx

So so proud of you Shelley and chrisa

Shelley that loss in a week is amazeballs after all this time post op! And chrisa i really admire your determination to improve what you're doing, hope you get a lovely loss to back it up xx
My menu:
B- 4 strawberries, five grapes, half a pot Muller yoghurt, sprinkle start right
L- Peeled Fuji apple, fat free cottage cheese, four mini breadsticks
D- one mini spare rib, five special k crackers
Snack - rest of yoghurt pot, couple of gherkins

Cals low but I'm feeling satisfied, if hungry later will have a couple melba n tiny bit raspberry jam or couple slices cuecumber with lf Philly

Bought a free range cornfed chicken today for £2 its now roasting nicely in the oven #loveabargain

Brilliant Loss Shelley Marie, You're doing amazingly Well, wish I was doing as Well as you! I'Il be lucky I think to have even lost a lb this week! Not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow at all! Just feels like I'm in Weight loss limbo at the moment. Really hope losing all that weight, and the increased anti depressants will help you turn that corner!! You sure as heck deserve a little happiness, you have come so far, and must be extremely proud of yourself.... will keep my fingers crossed for you that your house inspection goes well, as I'm sure it will, and once again Well Done!!! xxx

Again! Not going to bother posting my menu as All I've had today is my Fluids, and a Cadburys mini roll which is a totaI rubbish food, but it was the only thing I had any appetite for. Tried all sorts during the day, but couldn't eat any of it. My appetite seems to have disappeared. Will give it over the weekend and if it's no better by monday maybe I will just ring my team for some advice as I haven't got a clue what's going on with me at the moment. Will weigh tomorrow, but am pretty sure won't have lost much, if anything as I know the body doesn't respond well to Such small amounts of food, so will probably have to just put this week behind me, and try again next week

Thank you everyone. Really appreciate the encouragement and support. Had a good day at work today too. Feel like I'm getting the hang of my new job now so therefore not putting so much pressure or worrying myself silly about making mistakes which really helps.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Amanda, you might find you do ok but you are right if you aren't eating much your body might go into starvation mode and store your fat until you start eating more again. If you can't manage anything at least try and get protein water down you and maybe some high protein soups. Hope your appetite come backs soon. It's great not being hungry isn't it? but you don't want to lose the will to eat for your health. Hope you fancy something soon but if not I'd def ring your dietician on Monday like you say or maybe even tomorrow for some tips :) x

Hope your appetite returns soon Amanda. It's rubbish when you feel like that xx Here's todays menu.

B - Petit filous and 6 grapes.
L - 100g chicken chasseur, tsp of mash, 30g steamed veg.
T - 100g chicken chassseur.
S -Tassimo cafe crema, 150ml of ss milk.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water nas squash.
Exercise 45 min slow walk with one of my patients.

AMANDA hope you feeling more like eating today, jus keep it small plain n simple, weetabix, porridge, soup, custard etc so ya still getting some nutrients inta ya xx

Yesterdays menu:
B:Crackers; mini babybel light
L:Mini l/f houmous
D:Liver & onion casserole. Ate it too quickly, and it all came back up again!

Thanks Chrisa.. Haven't tried to eat anything yet, but it just feels like I am full already, and I don't have any appetite, but will try some readybrek later all the same, as I know you are right, I need to get some proper nourishment. Well the weigh in I was dreading wasn't as awful as I expected. I've lost 2lbs, but will probably see the results of this no eating phase next week I would imagine! But pleased with a 2lb loss even so, especially after that Cadburys mini Roll lol!! Have 5lbs or more to lose by the 15th February before I visit my family, and it feels now like it just might be doable to get under that 13 stones by then if I really knuckle down and try my hardest.. (Oh and throw the mini rolls in the bin)!!!:eek::eek:

Todays menu
B PORRIDGE
S PEAR, veg cuppa soup.
L CHICKEN BREADED OVEN COOKED CUT UP, 1 WW YOGHURT
D BEEF STEW, carrots, turnip, parsnip, leek, potato n a small dumpling delishxx

tea n water

might have summat else later daughter coming hime migh have a glass of wine bag of pom bears or sokmething like that. Snowing gain here since 10.30 this morning. xx bitter cold xx bring on the thaw n rain xx

Sorry its still snowing with you chrisa!! Here down where I live its just about gone now and temps are meant be warmer next week... I gad a couple of spoons of readybrek this morning but couldn't handle much, my insides are in turmoil.. no pain its like everything is sort of shifting position!! And makes me feel really sicky!! Have sliced up some fresh pineapple, kiwi and watermelon and have had a piece or two of that throughout the day.. but will be phoning my team on Monday I think, as something definitely isn't quite right!!
Oh and have to ask chrisa!! What are pom pears?? Is it a fruit I haven't heard of ?? Sound like something I'd like. xxx

Pom Bears are little teddy shaped crisp snacks 6 for a £1 in poundland and sometimes in big supermarkets love the cheese n onion ones. kids eat them. very nice xx

They're crisps I think Amanda xx. Here's my menu for today :) out for lunch with my work mates today, hence the beef panang.

B - Petit filous and 6 grapes.
L - Half portion of beef Panang.
T - Home made beef burger, bacon, 25g cheese, handful of leafy green salad leaves.
S - No snack today. Too busy in work and didn't feel like it later on.

Drinks - Tea,water,NAS squash and coffee.

Ohhh!! I misread chrisas post I thought she typed pom PEARS. Not BEARS lol. Thought it was a fruit... bet they are nice chrisa, but I avoid crisps as they were one of my problem foods before the bypass.. don't think I would have the willpower to just eat a few, so better not to start with them at all. My head still needs a lot of rewiring before I could eat something like that without it becoming a regular habit... but one day hopefully xxx

Sent from my N10-4core tablet using WLSurgery

Back