• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Yay well done Chrisa :) I had a good loss this week too 6lbs :D Suspect it will be another stall again after 2 big losses but can't complain :) xx

Bloomin heck Shelley you like to drop big n umbers you getting as bad as May, its dropping off ya, well done so pleased for ya what are you now have I to start waving or have you passed me now haha xx Keep it up you are doing really well xx

Well done ladies!!!! Xxx

Just heard from Amanda she's fine had a bad day so came home early safe & well at home now.

Thank you for letting us know. Poor Amanda. I hope she has some better days. Glad she is home safe and well xxx

Ahh that's brill Chrisa!! Lets hope your stall is over. Bloody hell Shelley that's an amazing loss!!

Thank you penny for letting us know about Amanda. I'm really glad she is ok xx

Have a great day everyone. I'll post my menu later :)

Hi Amanda hope you are feeling bit better know you will be gutted bout missing your meet up with girls on here. Hope you feeling more upbeat and able to come on for a chat soon xx

Hi all menu so far today

B msbb toasted n spread
S 1 pk fridge raiders
L 1small slice of black pudding, 2 chipolata sausages n mushrooms all dry fried with squirt of one cal spray
S SMALL SLICE OF EGG CUSTARD
D SALAD ham fruit hope fully

Tea , coffee n water xx

Todays menu
Breakfast - start right, milk, splash water
Lunch - ww tuna mayo, cuecumber, crabsticks x2
Dinner - sea bass, 1 New potato, steam veg
Snack - 10 olives, Italian breadsticks x2

Water and tea

Today's menu from me :)

B - 6 grapes & petit filous.
L - seeded warburtons thin, laughing cow & 150g of baked beans.
T - 150g fillet steak, 50g steamed mixed veg & 150ml of Sainsburys pepper sauce.
S - 30g of Atkins advantage bar.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, flavoured water and NAS squash.

Is there a particular flavour you buy Paula? I tried chocolate and hated it.

I like the choc brownie and the choc hazelnut crunch ones best. I can only eat half a bar at a time though, as they get a bit sickly otherwise :)

Ah maybe thy was part of my mistake. I tried the choc brownie. First few bites were okay but then it got really sickly.

Good morning everyone!
Well done shelleymarie and chrisa on the weight loss!! and anyone else who has lost this week also..

Thank you all for your concern, and sorry I worried everyone. I had no way of getting in touch with Yvessa to say I wouldnt be able to make it to the meet, just think it all got a bit too much for me being away from home for so long and the thought of all those new faces put me into a panic!! Was really worried about my weight all the time I was away as didnt weigh and ate pretty much what I wanted but in very small portions. Ate out with my ex twice and had a chinese takeaway and a sunday roast, and drank alcohol twice, and no gym for a week either.. But weighed myself today and I have lost 2lbs!! Not massive amount but a loss rather than the gain I was expecting.. Didn't get any real reaction from my mum at all!! She just looked me up and down, and said "Oh well at least you didn't die" lol!! think she is far too old to ever change and I should be used to it by now.. It is just so nice to be back home though, and getting back into a routine again. Finding it hard to eat the extra calories that my dietician wants me to in preparation for maintaining.. and yet if I eat around the 1000 mark I seem to still be losing weight, she says that's because of the amount of exercise I normally do, still it doesn't feel quite right eating so much somehow...

Here is yesterdays menu:
B 100mls skim milk & a Peach
L 150gms Fillet steak, 2 rashers turkey bacon
D 4 crackerbreads, 40gms L/F philly & 50gms Ham
S 80gm Strawberries
S Mars Choc Ice (139 cals)

Protein 73gms - Cals 750 - Carbs 49gms - Fat 24gms
Drinks - 2 litres NAS - 50ml prune juice - cup black coffee - 2 cups green tea

So glad are ok :)

Great that you lost too!!

It's a shame your mom couldn't say SOMETHING nice. But like you said, probably too old to change.

If you look at 1000 cals in relative terms...it's nothing...and you are still losing with it. Bonus I say :)

Well done xxx

Loss is still a loss no matter how ling it takes. Think we're all impatient. At least I am lol

HI amanda so pleased you are ok, it will be starnge as you are used to being at home you stepped out of your comfort zone and had a good few days away you will do it again when you are ready, have to break out of the shell eventually it will get bit easier each time. Sorry to hear your mam had nothing to say botu weight loss, what did the rest of the friends and family think? Bet they were impressed. What bout your ex know you saw him for new year but surely he would ahve had summat gud n nice to say. xx You are special to us and mist of us have never met you, you know there is a part in the bible thats says" Blessed are those that have not seen yet believe" we beleive in you and think you are doing absolutely amazingly well, and 2lbs off even better, sometimes we can eat too little. You stay stromng and know that you are always loved unconditionally on here, am sure when we meet up there will be lots of hugs xx

Back