• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

hello all Noone about these days where you all at?? helloo Amanda gather you not to good not heard from you for a while.

Sorry to hear your dog is feeling its age Shelley.

Paula hope your meeting went ok n buffet was bariatric friendly.

May hope you are having another romantic evening.

For all thise who come and go sporadically hope you are all well, missing you all so much.

Well I have tried on my whole wedding outfit tonight it looks fine, only prob is I am very static and I think after a while it will do just that really croos because its not really that kind of material, its the lining underneath with the tights but too cold to go with out, any tips have tried loads over the years but nowt works??

Menu today-

B PORRIDGE WITH RAISINS IN
S WW BUSCUITS
L CUCUMBER, 1PK FRIDGE RAIDERS, STRAWBERRIES
S 1 PLUM
D 2 SKINLESS WALLS THIN SAUAGES, 1 SLICE OF BLACK PUDDING, 2 SMALL PIECES OF BACON, 3 ONION RINGS, 1 TOMATO ALL OVEN COOKED.

TEA COFFEE N WATER

Oh n today they interviewed staff to cover our jobs dunno what happened kept away from it all. xx

I'm still here!! Buffet was ok Chrisa. I had the inside of a beef and ale pie, with some salad and the inside of a chicken sandwich. There was plenty of fresh fruit too so all in all it wasn't as bad as I thought. I'll post the rest of my menu later :)

Hey Chrisa, quiet night alone for me tonight as Elijah is at work.....i like the peace to be fair!

B- small danish pastry at breakfast meeting
L-sm salmon,cuecumber,two breadsticks, five grapes
D- stirfry veg and pork (was lovely but made me sick)
S- 25g roast seeds, sm box raisins

Tea and water with NAS juice

Thankfully I have never been sick, i did try and make myself sick one night when i tried a muffin, just to try and bring it up. but no wouldnt budge had to drink water till it went. You enjoy the peace n quiet xx nice menu xx

I've been sick, but it's not really vomit, it's slime. Lasted for ages too!! Here's my menu for today.

B - Petit filous & 6 grapes.
L - inside of a tiny beef & ale pie, inside of a chicken sandwich & salad.
T - Leftover small chicken fajita.
S - Half a banana.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, water, flavoured water & NAS squash.

Evening all todays food

B msbb 2 pieces of bacon lastnights tea
S banana
L cucumber 1 pkt fridge raiders, 1pear
S dry granola
D 1 FISH PORTION IN BREAD CRUMBS MUSHY PEAS 2 CHIPS

TEA, COFFEE, WATER XX

Todays menu-
B- melba toast, lf Philly, red grapes
L- sm salmon, cuecumber, baby beet, mini mozarella,ball, baby gherkin, breadsticks
D- salmon stuffed with basil, mozarella sundried toms, steamed Pak choi, baby corn
Snack - roast seeds, sm box raisins

Tea, water

Today's menu. Hope everyone is ok. It's still really quiet on this thread.

B - Warburtons thin with laughing cow.
L Perle de lait yogurt ( made me dump in work) 6 grapes.
T - Fillet steak with steamed cabbage & pepper sauce.
S - 2 x Jacobs crackers, cheese & pickle.

Drinks - Tea, flavoured water, NAS squash.

Hey all, hope your are doing ok. I'm struggling to be enthusiastic about food at the moment, a lot of stress and worry about finding some where to live, if I'm going to have a job after maternity leave cover is over, and my dog got problems with her ears now. In the past I would have comfort eaten but now struggling to eat at all so not always posting menu's. Just grabbing easy food which isn't good I know, it will always be low fat but that isn't always what is most nutritious. Anyway hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things, especially when I know what is happening with everything. My mum is cooking me a lean lamb and vegetable casserole tomorrow so will have that to last a while and going out for dinner with friends at the weekend, one of which I've not seen since before my bypass, so hopefully that will lift my spirits again.

take care everyone xx

Hi guys,

B 18g porridge
D. 2 ryvitas,2 laughcow light,50g ham.
T. 60g beef casserole,carrots,2sprouts.small amount mash spuds.

Snacks,small banana,muller light yogurt,half a protein bar,
Drinks,3 large glasses NAS juice,3 cups of decaf coffee,500mil bottle water,
Have heaped teaspoons of marvel in porridge and coffee,to help with protein intake,

Hope your all having a good day.x

Morning all have put on the 2lbs lost last week just playing with same couple of pounds since Christmas 14st 7. Was this weight on leaving school, then when I was married was only 6 months before i was pregnant with my first child di I lose weight and start at 13 st 5. So is this guna be my weight? looking like it. EEh would av liked to go down bit further but not sure its guna go, am happy with what I have lost and am destined never to be slim, just slimmer than I was. Bummer!!!!

Don't know what it is about me lately but I feel hungry all the time. It's not like I'm not eating either.

Average days intake.

B. ready Brek or weetabix with s milk. Cam manage two weetabix

L. An m&s kids meal such as fish pie

D. Mince veg pots on a tea plate about size of palm of hand.

Snacks. Banana or other fruit. Baby bel lite.

Drink plenty tea coffee lattes. Drink about a pint to pint and half of milk a day.

Still losing on average 2lbs a week but a worry

With me it feels like I'm shaking. Similar to low blood sugars

Maybe ask yourself are you etaing enough then if you bit shaky but then I feel like that if i am dumping. x

wEll just like to say my tummy bin poorly off n on today. NIggly pains through night then coming n going today took me buscopan and managed the loo felt bit better but still niggles this aftrenoon managed to go again befor ecoming home feel lot betta now, wonder if that wher me 2lb came from this morning.

Menu today=

B 1 PORRIDGE SACHET SSMILK
s WW HOT CHOCOLATE
L CUCUMBER N 2 CHEESE TRIANGLES
D 1 CHICKEN BURGER OVEN COOKED
s banana

water, tea

I've had quite a rumbly tummy today, but I think that's down to the cabbage I had last night lol. I hope it settles for you soon Chrisa xx

Still feeling really apathetic toward food. I find I'm really having to force myself to eat. Had a nice lunch out today with my work mates, as one of them is leaving. I brought the other half home for my tea. Here's my menu for today.

B - Bacon & egg.
L - Beef panang (half of it)
T - Other half of the beef panang.
S - No snack.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, NAS squash, flavoured water.

Hi everyone :)

Shelley I hope your feeling ok today. Amanda I hope your ok, as you seem to have gone off the radar again. Chrisa, I hope you have had an amazing day at your daughters wedding. Here's my menu for today.

B - Warburtons thin & laughing cow.
L - Tandoori chicken.
T - Bacon & egg sandwich.
S - 6 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, water, NAS squash & flavoured water.

Back