• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Hi stef I had my op in the eigth of Feb this year, it was just a couple of strips of chicken and I have to gave with some kind of sauce and only a tiny amount or I get pain Xx

Breakfast - a plum
Lunch - (meal out with friends) roast chicken Sunday lunch (ate about a fifth if it)
Dinner - 2 melba toast with garlic Philly and three crabsticks

Water, NAS juice and tea

b - Omelette (1 egg, 1/2 slice bacon, 2 mushrooms)
l - 3/4 jacket potato cheese and beans
d - ready break with ss milk

snack - 2 cheese sticks 20g each

drinks 1 starbucks decaf skinny latte, 3 coffees with SS milk. 1 decaf coffee with skimmed milk, 1.5ltr water

and i weighed this morning - 6 months and 2 days post op 10.01 stone loss. whoop !!!

b-1 weetabix
l- small bowl of chicken stew homemade
d- more chicken stew

snak few prawns and 2 crabstix

First day back at work; majorly busy and did laps of the office in high heels (thave shlomped round in flats for a long time) got lots of compliments which was lovely :)
Been and bought the guys n girls treats for tomorrow as they have looked after my caseload for the past seven weeks, have them in the house and not tempted, before I would be knee deep in goodies...

Breakfast - ww fromage frais half a plum
Lunch - three crabsticks, three melba toast with LG garlic Philly
Dinner - two krisprolls with LG plain Philly - tbsp of grilled turkey pieces (leftovers)

Bottle of water, three cups of tea, NAS juice n water,

How did you cope with work?

I'm pooped!! Feet are killing me and one if the surgery sites was sore being sat up properly in a chair all day, only three days left before a long weekend!!

Yesterday
B ready brek with Ss milk
L ready break with Ss milk
D ready brek with Ss milk

Snacks : 2 potato wedges, 1 satsuma, 3 Quorn egg balls, 20 g cheese

Drinks : 2 coffees, 2.5ltr water, 2 skinny lattes small

Hi Ryan am just enquiring, hope you don't think i am rude, you had your op about a month after me and have lost lots more than me youre diet is strange when i compare it with mine you do have bit of fruit and veg now and again but not much do you not like fruit and veg? I was amazed to see you had ready brek for all 3 meals one day then some bits for snacks which you would need to help balance some of that out, I know all hospitals are different, are you following an eating plan or is it just your own using things you can eat and digest but in the healthy range?? I am curious, I ask my self if i am doing ok when i am sortingout meals etc.and if i have too much. I try and keep avaried diet, however you are losing so its working for you well done. x

mayamoo said:
First day back at work; majorly busy and did laps of the office in high heels (thave shlomped round in flats for a long time) got lots of compliments which was lovely :)
Been and bought the guys n girls treats for tomorrow as they have looked after my caseload for the past seven weeks, have them in the house and not tempted, before I would be knee deep in goodies...

Breakfast - ww fromage frais half a plum
Lunch - three crabsticks, three melba toast with LG garlic Philly
Dinner - two krisprolls with LG plain Philly - tbsp of grilled turkey pieces (leftovers)

Bottle of water, three cups of tea, NAS juice n water,

Mayamoo, what do you do for work? To have 7 weeks off sounds like a good boss! We're they ok about it?

I work for a large multinational company as a consultant - took the time as paid sick all bar one week which was leave, they have been amazing!

Mayamoo I am job hunting? X help x

Breakfast - low fat Greek style Muller with black cherry
Lunch - two krisprolls with lf Philly, two slices lean ham one baby gherkin
Dinner - almost one chicken thigh with roasted chantenay carrots and roasted new potatoes (in fry light)

Three cups if tea, two bottles if water

The troops loved the treats u had none (giving myself round if applause in my head) harder to get liquids in today as I have been chained to my desk on conference calls :( bit if a headache hopefully tomorrow will be easier :)

And I will be hunting for jobs post op too lol

chrisa said:
Hi Ryan am just enquiring, hope you don't think i am rude, you had your op about a month after me and have lost lots more than me youre diet is strange when i compare it with mine you do have bit of fruit and veg now and again but not much do you not like fruit and veg? I was amazed to see you had ready brek for all 3 meals one day then some bits for snacks which you would need to help balance some of that out, I know all hospitals are different, are you following an eating plan or is it just your own using things you can eat and digest but in the healthy range?? I am curious, I ask my self if i am doing ok when i am sortingout meals etc.and if i have too much. I try and keep avaried diet, however you are losing so its working for you well done. x

Hiya,

Thanks for the well wishes. Hope to lose another 4 stone in next 6 months.
I must just add our genetic make up has a lot to do with how we lose and statistically men tend to lose a lot faster. But for any one post op, as long as its going down its working.
I don't follow a set diet or an advised diet. I do however always (bar once do far) maintain 3 meals a day and snacks in between. I never ever drink less that 2ltr fluid and always avoid drinking 30 minutes either side of a meal.
I am snacking on the wrong things at the moment and that needs to change. I rarely have fruit and need to get fruit back in my routine.
The ready brek all day isn't really advisable. But I have days where ready brek is my best friend. I get nutrients out if it and a good, comfortable, full feeling. There isn't a day where I don't not enjoy a bowl of ready brek. I also feel it stabilises my tummy, especially on days where I feel I have over eat.
The only advice I could definately offer, is find what works for you meal wise and stick with it when needed.
Hope this helps.

Today's menu:
B 40g ready brek with Ss milk
L 1/2 jacket with cheese and beans
D salmon and cream cheese canapés from tesco (9 in total) 220 calories and 15g protein

Snacks: 2 x 20 g cheddar cheese sticks

Drinks: 2ltr water, 3 white coffees (Ss milk), 1 instant decaf coffee (Ss milk)

Calories 901, protein 48g

Tech support , willing to commute as no jobs are here

mayamoo said:
Where r u based and what are you looking for Ryan?

Currently based in Watford working for a very big and famous organisation. We 'build the nations' dreams' so to speak.
But home is Birmingham/west midlands. I am a contact centre team manager, with previous experience in insurance, customer experience and hospitality. Hungry for development and excellent with people (even if I say so myself) x

Back