• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

I normally take in anything I have left over from the day before. Or things like ryvita, laughing cow, ham/chicken, prawns, soup and fruit :)

Well done Anthony! I take leftovers or melba toast/philly/tuna/ham/fruit/yoghurt....wraps are good I'm into those at the min but homemade not shop bought! Depends what u like but no reason u cant eat similar to how u have been....also keep a couple of tomato mugshots in my desk for any days I have stupidly forgotten my lunch or thought I had more in my workfridge then I do!!

Well done, that is great news. I keep tins of soup and cup of soups in my locker. Plus Ryvitas, low fat marg and low fat cheese slices. I often take left overs and heat them in the microwave or make a little salad and take them in Tupperware boxes. I sometimes buy low fat sandwiches and eat them in halves through out the day or marks and spencers do some great high protein low fat snack food. I love their chicken with roasted veg as it's a small pot and if you don't add the basil drizzle it's really low fat and high in protein. Congrat's at getting back to work, it was hard for me at first, it had been ages too but now I'm really getting the hang of it and love being back to work. I'm sure you will too :) x

I use fridge raiders cheese triangle lite and asdas garlic crackers very nice with a milky coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon it's a perfect food day at work the piri piri bit to hot for me now

Cheers, it's going to be weird going back.

Invested in a travel coffee mug so I can have a coffee on way into work (takes about 30 mins to get there) as I won't have enough time to get ready eat, then wait 30 mins for a drink! But i'm sure everyone else is in the same boat.

Yep I do exactly the same. Make my tea in a small leak proof Thermos and eat breakfast, then by the time I'm on the train I can have a drink, works well for me :)

Hi all been to jobs fair, wasnt there long got an app form filled it in and sent it off yhe job sound brill but its away from here and we dont drive would be aproblem getting there but filled it in any way. Went looking ofr my wedding outfit before it saw some lovely dresses, by Roman loved them tried 3 on 1 of which was nice but didnt do lot for me was £20 in sale iof still there when go back will get it. Tried 2 other on £25 and £30 tried 18's on fit lovely only prob was the last 2 were cerise n blak just what am fancying but fit lovely on top and bum but can see shape of apron where skin is drooping bit looks like belly is smiling, hahaxx THink when I go at weekend will try couple of others and a bigger size try the 20 thye all in the sale so might as well taking hubby with us cos he needs a new suit as well. See what he says saw a lovely royal blue one never got to try on but will at weekend. Pleased I got the chance to have little brows at them get the style focussed in my mind. Will make sure have tights and shoes on at weekend for full effect xx

You could always buy some shape wear to try and stop your apron smiling?? That did make me laugh when I read that :)

I'm sure you'll look lovely whatever you choose xx

I do have some but that just makes me thighs stick out bit guna have to try on Saturday he'll be right pissed off but i;ll have to do the sma ewith him cos hehas short legs haha he will need a 29 inch leg and his legs seem to have shrunk think a 27 would be better haha xx Bet he loses his temper and i will be biting my tongue, was guna go with my daughter but he suggested we go together. Showed him on line one I did like but it is like a duck egg greeny blue pale colour was undecided but he hates it, thats why he;s goin says he;s not getting a nice new suit n me in shitty drab colours bet there blood spilt haha oh the joys. xx He doesnt realise it might have to be bag and shoes as well dont think i'l have a hat or fascinator only reg office xx

MENU TODAY -

B PORRIDGE
S late n biscuit
L msbb with chicken n stuffing, 1 banana
D 3 small skinless sausages, mushrooms, oven cooked, with small spoon mash n 2 tinned tomatoes.

tea and coffee

Todays menu :)

B- fage Greek yoghurt with strawberry compote (highly recommended!!!)
L- raw carrot n cue salad, five Ritz crackers with lf Philly
D- two scrambled eggs, 1:5 slices pastrami
S- 1.5 Fuji apples

Tea, water

Men are always pissed off about something. It's what gets them through the day lol. Here's today's menu.

B - Petit Filous & 6 grapes.
L - 1 Warburtons thin, laughing cow and chicken breast.
T - 8 Ikea meatballs, mash, mixed veg & that sauce.
S - 4 grapes.

Drinks - Tea, coffee, NAS squash, water.

enjoy the shopping chrisa... hope you find something you really like :)

menu this last couple of days has included an atkins Advantage bar which has really boosted my protein intake. so for example today:

Calories (kcal) 1051
Protein (g) 74.3
Fat (g) 24.7

has put my mind at rest a little - onwards and downwards lol!

enjoy the shopping chrisa... hope you find something you really like :)

menu this last couple of days has included an atkins Advantage bar which has really boosted my protein intake. so for example today:

Calories (kcal) 1051
Protein (g) 74.3
Fat (g) 24.7

has put my mind at rest a little - onwards and downwards lol!

They're nice aren't they? The choc hazelnut crunch one is lovely!

Hi. Where can you buy these bars?

either on line
or i bought mine from sainsbury's - in the Pharmacy area :)

I bought mine in boots, as they have an offer on at the moment. But you can get them in larger Asda, Sainsburys, and tesco. You can also buy them on amazon.

Morning all no weight loss today stayed tha same but have had 2 nights out at weekend so can't complain, didn't drink shed loads but did drink so thats what happens ladies I cannot escape it, not out this weekend so will have to be good again xx enjoy ya day xx

Hi all, I've only lost a pound this week, I know why, the weekend plus I haven't done barely any exercise this last week. Must try harder this week :) xx

Same here Shelley at least you lost x

Todays food

B MSBB TOASTED WITH SPREAD
S 1 banana
L cucumber n pate, ww yoghurt
S 1 snack box of raisins, 1 packet of velvet crunch crips type things. tea at bible study, cant go wivout any food.
D SALAD n meat

tea, water

Back