• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

B- weetabix with ss milk
D- one sausage in a ranch bean casserole a scoop of root mash
L- small roll with sliced egg (still warm) and a v thin slice cheese blob salad cream
S- haribo, granola bar

Tea, milk

Hi
Today - breakfast banana and cheese
Lunch - Sunday lunch home cooked
Tea - plan to have soup
Aim today - No crisps
Snacks - try to have fruit
Been eating crisps too much of late. Haven't posted menu for last 2 days as I am ashamed and in denial.
No booze this weekend which is good. X

B- Banana
L- 1 slice seed bread, ham sandwich, 5 cherry tomatoes
D- rack ribs
S- 5 cherry tomatoes, plumb, home air popped popcorn.

Coffee squash.

Todays menu:
B-porridge
S-granola bar, haribo
L- sausage casserole, steam veg (threw it up had four bites)
S-squares crisps
D- poached chicken, steam fine beans, carrot, broccoli with Philly sauce
S- pomegranate

Tea,milk

Tomorrow's menu: inc meals as snacking on unhealthy things and not managing meals.... so all planned n prepped
B-porridge, kiwi
S-grapes, seeds
L-poached chicken, steam veg, lf Philly sauce
S-kiwi
D- smoked salmon, soya beans, carrot
S- banana with toffee Muller

Tea

Good luck hon :) Are you still on the tablets?

*peeps nervously round door*

Hello again....... sorry been absent so long..... lack of faith, denial and broken arm to recover from lol. But feel I've turned a corner :) thank goodness

a major part of my recent mental and physical recovery has been returning to swimming - made especially important because when I broke my arm I felt I had lost something really precious (ie swimming). So glad to be back in the water.

Pleased to see the regulars are still here and making such good progress :)

Last edited:
Hello. I am so much better on my working days!
Breakfast - 3 go ahead biscuits at 150 cals
Snack. - banana
Lunch - home made ham and coleslaw wrap
Snack. - melon and grapes
Tea - home made lasagne
Snack - bag of quavers and 1 haribo
Hope everyone is well.

Hi All. Hope you are doing ok. I'm plodding along nicely at the mo but not had a loss physically for a couple of weeks but I'm joining slimming world on Thursday. Hoping for a boost. I'm only 3lb away from my initial target but I know I won't be happy there. I'm a 12-14 size wise now and I want to be a size 10. I've also made a major decision that I'm ready for a baby now. I'm so excited. I can't try yet as I need to sort some things out first, but as soon as I can I will be. Hopefully start trying around my second year anniversary (May) next year. I'm very excited and have so much to focus on.

Hope everyone else is doing good :) xx

Hi All. Hope you are doing ok. I'm plodding along nicely at the mo but not had a loss physically for a couple of weeks but I'm joining slimming world on Thursday. Hoping for a boost. I'm only 3lb away from my initial target but I know I won't be happy there. I'm a 12-14 size wise now and I want to be a size 10. I've also made a major decision that I'm ready for a baby now. I'm so excited. I can't try yet as I need to sort some things out first, but as soon as I can I will be. Hopefully start trying around my second year anniversary (May) next year. I'm very excited and have so much to focus on.

Well done - what a great result! and congrats on making a life changing decision (again lol!)

:)

Ooh you've kept this quiet Hun!

Yep only just officially decided. Never felt I could before because of my weight but I've wanted a baby as long as I can remember and I'm 34 next year so now I'm on the way to being healthy I think it's finally time. It's put a boot up my bum to get as sorted as possible in all ways so I can start trying as soon as possible. My friend is planning on trying for her second around the same time so that will be nice too :)

Yep only just officially decided. Never felt I could before because of my weight but I've wanted a baby as long as I can remember and I'm 34 next year so now I'm on the way to being healthy I think it's finally time. It's put a boot up my bum to get as sorted as possible in all ways so I can start trying as soon as possible. My friend is planning on trying for her second around the same time so that will be nice too :)

Exciting times :)

Oooooh exciting times for you Shelly. With Maya at it too, its going to be babies galore on the forum. I can start trying from February, dont think I'll be quite ready though, think August (18 months post) will be better.

Well after me getting all happy last week about meeting lots of mini goals. I have had my first official gain, 1 1/2 pounds. I have had a crappy week emotionally, didn't eat for 24 hrs at one point, A couple of days my diet was very carby. I know I haven't drunk nearly enough water and its mid cycle where I do seem to gain water weight. So not beating myself up. But I do wonder whether this is a sign that I am approaching a plateau. Loosing and keeping my intake low has been quite a struggle recently. I'm trying to relax about weighing food and recording like my dietician wants.

B: 2 LF cream crackers with cheese.
L: 4 Turkey meatballs with tomato pasta bake,
S: Yogurt, apple and a cappuccino
D: 2 Crispbreads with brie and chorizo and salad.

Well I won't be making any babies. I have been going through the menopause for about 10 years now I am awaiting gran children instead. We were told about 6 weeks ago we were going to be granparents however, couple of scares later and as the son n gf went for the scan they were told baby had died at 7 weeks. They were gutted. But both ok now everything came away naturally. They went off camping to Skegness, 2 days after scan. on way travelling the pain n bleeding started, they arrived safely but she was poorly throughout the night. The next daya was worse and the next night she couldn't stand the cramps, went to walk in center at Skegness. Ambulance took her to Boston hosp good few miles away, son doesn't drive and had the dog with them. Next day had to make his way there with the dog and eventually later that afternoon she was discharged, and everything is back to normal, it really shook them up. I think they will be pregnant again as soon as possible. They won some cash before this happened and they bought a cot and lots of other things in the half price sale at IKEA and Mammas n pappas. So that is all wrapped up in the little bedroom awaiting for round 2. Felt awful for them as we could not be with them as Skegness is 180 mile away form us, n we were both at work that day and don't drive. They are very positive now and back on track, its been a very difficult time for them both oh and the dog bless her she is about year half old Westy. xxx

Enjoy the practicing ladies, good exercise as well. xx

Sorry to hear your sad news Chrisa. I am pushing for hubby to get the slip. I have 2 boys, would have loved another but now focused on weight.
Good luck girls.
Breakfast - 3 weetabix biscuits
Snack - banana
Lunch - homemade chicken wrap
Snack - grapes
Tea - going to have mince and veg
Snack. - know a bag if quavers is inevitable.
Xx

ok here goes. I would be very happy if anyone spots something I am doing wrong to let me know as I don't always find it easy to eat properly.

Breakfast - milky coffee (got up late)

snack 28g cheddar cheese and 6 grapes

Lunch 1/2 tin plum tomatoes on 1 small slice wholemeal bread

Dinner very small salmon fillet, 2 new potatoes and small green salad with balsamic dressing. Didn't manage all of this 1 pot, 3/4 of salmon and most of the salad.

snack for late small pot cottage cheese with pineapple and 1 crispbread.

Sounds great to me paddyp!

Breakfast - Tuna and half fat cheese. Half a protein shake half an hour after.
Lunch - Home made veg and chicken soup.
Dinner - Grilled Duck breast (fat removed) with gravy, cranberry and broccoli.
Snack - Some tinned lobster. A Peach.
Drinks - Tea. Green tea. Options hot chocolate. Water.
Exercise - About to take the dog out in a minute.

Thanks for the well wishes about trying for a baby next year. To be honest it was my main reason for WLS but I just didn't want to admit in case I failed. Time to start saving money like crazy now. No new clothes for a while lol :)

Back