• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

First time posting on the food diary, let see what you guys think:-
B-small porridge
S-Crispbread with cheese spread x 2
L-50g chicken, small pot LF humus, 1/2 wholemeal pitta bread
S-small handful pistachio nuts
D- mince in tom sauce with jacket
Drinks-green tea, black coffee, 1.5Ltr SF juice

Is this too much?

Hi just need to incorporate bit fruit n veg now, watch carbs though. But little and often that's fine. Not too bad menu.

My food today -

B 2 SMALL PANCAKES HEATED SPRINKLING CANDEREL
L 1 SMALL FISH FROM FISH SHOP WITHOUT THE BATTER AND 3 CHIPS.
S SNOWBALL
D out for a meal with old friends so guna see whats on the menu x

tea coffee water guna be salad and whatever to get me fruit n veg portions in n banana just now to keep me goin x

B. gammon
L. Ryvita, primula, chicken
D. Fish 4 chips
S. Cheddars. Mango. 2 squares Dark choc
Coffee. Juice.

B: 4 wafer thin ham slices few cubes cheese & baby toms
L: Ham salad
D: 2 bites of chicken breast & peas
S: melon & satsuma

try having a more complex carb at breakfast maybe? Or an English breakfast.

Oooh I do love a good english breakfast! Im on nights at the mo tho, so that's messing with my system too. My breakfasts are the last meal of the day, lol. This hunger has happened before, it goes the day my period starts - so Im hoping it comes ASAP!!!!

B: 2 weetabix with milk.
S: Maple and pecan crunch.
L: Sausage and bean casserole.
S: ham, cheese and 3 ritz crackers.
D: Tuna sandwich thin with salad.
S: 2 babybel.

Last edited:
Today
B. other half of gammon steak
L. Toast and pate
D. Ribs and cabbage
S. Cheddars. 2 squares dark choc
Coffee orange juice squash

Hit my 9 stone loss mark today. 3 stone to go to goal but 4 stone to get my BMI to 25 exactly.
It's my surgery anniversary on the 23rd April and I would like to hit the 10 stone by then, 9 weeks to go so fingers crossed.

B: Milky coffee. 150g 0% Greek yogurt with 30g special K granola.
S: Small tin Heniz beans and sausages.
L: Pork Chop with mash, carrots and broccoli.
S: 2 babybel, packet of walkers pops and an apple.
D: S/W thin with LF cheese and ham.
S: Roasted tomato and chickpea couscous and a 80g tin of coronation tuna.

Seems like such a lot of food! But its less than 1500 kcals. This time a year ago my op had just begun!

Last edited:
Today s food-
B 1 WHOLEMEAL TOAST WITH SPREAD AND SCRAPING OF LIME MARMALADE
s BANANA
L SMALL CIABATTA BREAD WITH BBQ CHICKEN N VEG
BAG OF LIGHT CRISPS
D GUNA BE 2 EGG OMELETTE, WITH MUSHROOMS, RED PEPPER, ONION.

WATER, TEA

Oh dear, busy day today!

B. None
L. 3pm baked cod fillet, cheese sauce, spinach
D. Later tonight Pork casserole with 1-2 new potatoes

S. Glass of milk

Fluids. 2 cups tea, glass water so far!!! Will try to cram in as much as I can before bed.

B: multigrain start with SS Milk
S:mullerlight greek yogurt, grapes and melon
L: a slice of WM brown bread with a small tin of baked beans with sausages
S: pk of crisps, cheese cubes, pepperami
D: homemade spaghetti carbonara with brown spaghetti
Protein shake
X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

HAve you seen my menu oin chrisa's thread? I don't think its a lot hon

B: Milky coffee. 150g 0% Greek yogurt with 30g special K granola.
S: Small tin Heniz beans and sausages.
L: Pork Chop with mash, carrots and broccoli.
S: 2 babybel, packet of walkers pops and an apple.
S: Roasted tomato and chickpea couscous and a 80g tin of coronation tuna.

Seems like such a lot of food! But its less than 1500 kcals. This time a year ago my op had just begun!

Loads! Yummy.

previous bander, revision to by pass.

Oh dear, busy day today!

B. None
L. 3pm baked cod fillet, cheese sauce, spinach
D. Later tonight Pork casserole with 1-2 new potatoes

S. Glass of milk

Fluids. 2 cups tea, glass water so far!!! Will try to cram in as much as I can before bed.
This could be why you're stalling ceecie - that's just not enough for your body to break fat down.

B: Pineapple & satsuma
L: Ham & a l/cow triangle
D: 2 cod fingers & peas
S: Grapes

This could be why you're stalling ceecie - that's just not enough for your body to break fat down.

I think that too Yve, but im eating a lot more than other November ladies and they are losing it at a nice rate, I've put on 10lbs practically overnight. Don't know what's going on with my body!

I think that too Yve, but im eating a lot more than other November ladies and they are losing it at a nice rate, I've put on 10lbs practically overnight. Don't know what's going on with my body!
BUT, you are heavier than them to start with! Your bmr, like mine will be much higher as our larger bodies need more cals just to power the basic functions, of which breaking down fat is not!

Still feeling RIDICULOUSLY hungry. Im 100% sure its because I am due on, but its a bit alarming. B: Warburton thin lf cheese and bacon toastie. S: 0% fat greek yogurt with berry compote. L: 1/2 tin tuna mixed with light mayo with salad. S: 1/3 chocolate brownie. D: Chicken, bacon and mushroom sauce with pasta. S: Apple and 2 babybel.

Me too Fiona! I think it's the weather :) your menus are lovely though. Nice variety in them. I need to get more variety in as I seem to go for the same things everyday at the mo which Im finding boring, then end up seeing what else there is when I'm nibbly! I've decided today will be a good day. :)

BUT, you are heavier than them to start with! Your bmr, like mine will be much higher as our larger bodies need more cals just to power the basic functions, of which breaking down fat is not!

I agree with Yve Ceecie, please don't compare to others. I could (still can) eat so much more than others at the same stage due to my size. Always have done, and I've still lost! If you think, even 2000 cals is far less than we had before! I try to stay around 1400-1600 if I can, but I'm moving more towards not counting cals and eating what I'm comfortable with so I don't become obsessive over it. I just need to control my nibbles in between! Keep at it chuck x

I know its hard, but please dont worry. Its not fat weight, its water weight. Its IMPOSSIBLE to put that kind of weight on and it be fat mass.

We all know how difficult it is not too compare, but I promise - we all loose in our own time. But I am also someone who has always been able to eat more, and its a blessing in disguise. Nutritionally you are getting a really good variety, so its good for your overall health. I have not doubt that you are not overeating. It may be worth calculating your BMR/RMR and comparing it against or kcal intake. I have always done that. I currently eat about 750 kcals under a day, so that should equate to 1.5 lbs a week. But because bodies are funny things, I dont loose for ages, then loose 3 or 4 weeks worth in one go.

Just keep plodding on, it will be fine. We are all playing the long game here

B: Sci mix apple flapjack - it was disgusting, it was a sin against food!
S: 80g Chicken with 100g cous cous salad.
L: Baked cod with a few chips and peas.
S: 2 babybel and an apple.
S: Glass milk.

Back