• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bypass daily menu -

Tummy all better now!
B: 1/2 tin tuna and 1/2 pot of 4 bean salad
L: chicken and salad, 1 tbsp lie fat mayo
D: 2 cracker breads and laughing cow lite cheese triangle
S: quavers, 1 sour apple ice lolly (40 cals), options hot choc

Was 11.1 and 3/4 this morn. Cutted out snacking yesterday as much.
Yesterday:
Breakfast - go aheads and banana
Snack - raisins and 2 babybel
Lunch - small Kentucky chicken flaming wrap - was out and about
Snack - apple
Tea - battered fish and about 4 chips

X

B: finger of cheese slice of ham & baby toms
L: 1/4 slice of wholemeal toast
D: 2 tablespoons curry & 3 teaspoons rice (left 90% of the rice)

So after a very bad couple of weeks, and some awful eating. Im feeling ready and prepared to start getting my dietry intake back in order, and hopefully loose a bit more weight.

B: Small skinny latte. Fresh fruit salad.
S: 70g ham.
L: Wholewheat wrap with chicken, cream cheese and salad leaves.
S: 2 crackerbreads with houmous.
D: Stir fry chicken, veg and noodles.
P: 1 scoop ice cream.

N ICE menu Fiona x

B 1 muffin toasted
L 1 chicken enchilada with a salad-lettuce, baby toms, peppers, cucumber, egg, very nice naughty was bottle of wine throughout the afternoon
d fish without batter and 4 chips

s 2 digestives

tea, coffee

Thank you Chrisa, it was rather scrummy :)

On nights now, so planning becomes a must.

B: 1 poached egg, 70g Ham and grilled tomato.
S: Small skinny latte.
L: Lean beef and mushroom lasagne.
S: Fresh fruit Salad.
D: Wholemeal wrap with curried chicken, mango and yogurt dressing.
S: Greek yogurt 120g.

Hi all , yesterday's menu
B - 3 go ahead biscuits
S - banana and pear
L - salad box with pasta and eggs
S - mcoys crisps
T - hot cross bun
S - slice of toast
Too many carbs again. Due in so craving them.
X

Now I'm eating normally:

B: large orange
L: goats cheese salad
D: mushroom risotto, about 5 tablespoons

Very rarely snack. Never hungry enough!

Hi All,
I am one of those people who look but don't post! I have been here for quite a while, but now I feel as though I should contribute, especially as you all seem to be getting the hang of things and doing so well, and all I can do is barely keep things together.
Must add that I am a shift worker working full 12 - 14 hour days, so lunch boxes are tricky things!
All I want to do is Eat Eat Eat! So here goes. . . . . . . . .

Yesterday's menu

B - apple and 10 grapes
mid morning - 12 raspberries with half pot muller light yoghurt
L+D - lettuce, carrot, cucumber, onion, pepper, 2tbsp lighter than light mayo (enough to fill a 500g margarine tub)
50g cooked chicken
Mullerlight yoghurt
Fun size apple, 12 grapes, fun size banana and a small satsuma
3 tbsp cooked mushrooms and onion
Snacks, as if the above wasn't enough! 5 ricola sweets and some sugar free gum, 4 cooked baked tiny new potatoes.

And to finish off the day before bedtime at 12-30am, a Fox's Mini Party Ring biscuit, I know it's a small triumph, but I only had 1 biscuit out of the packet, and no chocolate!

Ooh, and yes, oodles of tea and coffee all day, never had a problem with liquids.

Having re read all the above, I know what you are thinking, yes it does seem a lot, but honestly, I can't seem to stop myself, I am always thinking of food and what I can have to eat next!

Have a nice day everyone xx

I get hungry especially when due on.
Had an indulgent day today but have come on.
B- 3 go ahead biscuits
Snack - Indian lamb samosa from a stall.
Lunch - half panini from a restaurant took other half home
Snack - bag of skips
Tea -other half of panini
Snack - scone
Not going to weigh myself tomorrow but going to do a healthier food shop to get back on track.
Have also had 3 black Americanos out at costa and coffee shops.
Got job interview mon. Work part time at min. It's full time which I don't want but really could do worn stopping shopping and coffying as it's getting a bit bad! Hubby doesn't want me to go full time as the house is cleaner and his ironing gets done but it's time I earned more and got back on track a bit.
X

Just come off nights again, and super busy today. Very rare that I neglect to eat, but I haven't had much today at all.

L: Chickpea and cous cous salad with chicken.
S: Protein bar.
D: Sausage and bean casserole.

B...desert spoon ready break
S...melba toast and a scrape of lf peanut butter
L...3 ritz crackers 1 x tsp lf pate
S...nowt
D 3 tsp kiddies maccarooni cheese well chew
S...options 40 cal bounville hot choc
Coffee..loads
Glass half oj half water

Breakfast - go aheads and banana
Lunch - pasta pesto with tomato sauce
Snack - banana
Tea - chipstick crisps, 2 babybel, haribos and a muffin.

Hi All,
I am one of those people who look but don't post! I have been here for quite a while, but now I feel as though I should contribute, especially as you all seem to be getting the hang of things and doing so well, and all I can do is barely keep things together.
Must add that I am a shift worker working full 12 - 14 hour days, so lunch boxes are tricky things!
All I want to do is Eat Eat Eat! So here goes. . . . . . . . .

Yesterday's menu

B - apple and 10 grapes
mid morning - 12 raspberries with half pot muller light yoghurt
L+D - lettuce, carrot, cucumber, onion, pepper, 2tbsp lighter than light mayo (enough to fill a 500g margarine tub)
50g cooked chicken
Mullerlight yoghurt
Fun size apple, 12 grapes, fun size banana and a small satsuma
3 tbsp cooked mushrooms and onion
Snacks, as if the above wasn't enough! 5 ricola sweets and some sugar free gum, 4 cooked baked tiny new potatoes.

And to finish off the day before bedtime at 12-30am, a Fox's Mini Party Ring biscuit, I know it's a small triumph, but I only had 1 biscuit out of the packet, and no chocolate!

Ooh, and yes, oodles of tea and coffee all day, never had a problem with liquids.

Having re read all the above, I know what you are thinking, yes it does seem a lot, but honestly, I can't seem to stop myself, I am always thinking of food and what I can have to eat next!

Have a nice day everyone xx
I'm not surprised your always eating hon, your menu wouldn't fill me up for a minute. What guidelines have you been given?

Hi ALL, Charabanc, I munch my way through long shifts too, Yvessa is right though need more protein especially in your daily menu and some carbs to give you energy and keep you fuller for longer.

I am starting what will be a 26hr shift but will be able to sleep between 12 midnight and 6.30am tomorrow, probably only get 3-4 hrs like. Menu -

B PORRIDGE WITH RAISINS
L CHICKEN SALAD- WRAP AND STRAWBERRIES
D CHICKEN, MUSHROOMS, PEPPER, SWEET N SOUR WITH PASTA

1PK POM BEARS
1 ALPEN BAR
RYVITA IF I need something crunchy

tea, coffee, water

I don't feel hunger but like you CHARABANC my life still revolves round food, I love food and look forward to each meal but the crave to much and crunch is difficult to cope with. Think I might split up my pasta dish into 2 which may help. xx

Hi all

Breakfast. - go ahead and banana
Snack - more go ahead biscuits. Shouldn't have had them in my bag
Lunch - cheese salad and 1 slice if bread
Snack - packet chipsticks
Tea - 1 waffle and spaghetti hoops plus some cheese.
Snack - 2 biscuits.
I know I need more protein.
Was 11.3 this morn. Want to get back to 11.1.
X

Breakfast 1dstspoon ready break
Snack missed
Lunch missed
Snack ww hot choc
Dinner spoon kids mac cheese...it lasted 3 days! Omg
Smoked salmon..tsp
Snack ww hot choc

I am starting to log so I can keep track on what I am eating.

Breakfast: porridge (lovin it)
snack: handful cashew nuts
Lunch: crackers, three slices chicken and two dairylea triangles
Snack: Milky coffee
Dinner: chicken stir fry with a little rice

1l nas juice, 250 ml orange juice, two milky coffees, milk in cereal

For all the long termers, please feel free to advise me whether I am eating too many carbs, protein etc or that I am eating too much/little. Advice always welcome.

don't know if I will have anything else...........

Hi Jo, have they suggested rice it can be dodgy so early on and can swell once down in the pouch. Even crackers were a nono until I was around 8-12 weeks I am sure. But I am nearly 3 yrs post come August. I know things change xx plenty water xx

Hi Chrisa, rice pudding was for stage two and I thought I would try a couple of teaspoons of rice. I never had a problem with it. Feel fine. and with the crackers. I just chew really well with all food to get into the habit. I havent had a bad day yet and never experienced any dumping, pain or discomfort when I have been eating.

They gave me a booklet of what I can and cant eat suggestions, obv it doesnt have all foods in it but they said experiement and there is no reason i should be eating everything by 12 weeks out.

Hopefully that is a good sign xx

Back