• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cafe Nero

jaxx

Just found out Cafe Nero do sugar free syrups for their coffee. The had vanilla, hazelnut and caramel in the one near me. Plus they do iced coffee's which I just love this time of year.

was gonna say do COSTA...im a big fan of costa but dont have the syrups as they are way too sweet.... just a skinny latte!!!

starbucks also do a range of sugar free syrups...

x

I just had a iced latte with sugar free syrup but I reacted a bit. I had a reaction a bit like a dumping syndrome episode in that I felt a bit weak, heart palpitations but I didn't feel sick or have tummy cramps or the runs like I have done in the past. It's eased a bit now but that wasn't nice. I even asked for skimmed milk. I've had that before where I've had sugar free syrup and wonder why that is. Not a happy puppy.

I just had a iced latte with sugar free syrup but I reacted a bit. I had a reaction a bit like a dumping syndrome episode in that I felt a bit weak, heart palpitations but I didn't feel sick or have tummy cramps or the runs like I have done in the past. It's eased a bit now but that wasn't nice. I even asked for skimmed milk. I've had that before where I've had sugar free syrup and wonder why that is. Not a happy puppy.

i had a skinny latte this morn... and cud only drink a third of it and i felt odd... so stopped.. much to my disgust!!!

i didnt have syrup in it so dunno why it made me feel yuk... dont normally!!

i do wonder if the sugar free syrups still have some sugar in them and its tht little bit tht makes us feel yuk :eek:

I remember Stephieack posting about sugar free syrups she brought off the net... Might be worth looking them out Jaxx then you can risk it at home without the fear of running to the loo. Evan maybe take a flask out once you know your okay with it xx

Back