• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can Finally Say Hey!

OkieGirl

Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

Bling Babe

Thanks Joanna I'm proper psyched! Can't believe it's sleeve eve! xx
Lol I like that .... sleeve eve
Good luck 8 hope you get some sleep x

slimkim

Good luck @Elias I hope everything goes well with the surgery.

sandra overton

Hey Joanne, those losses are crazy good! I can't even imagine getting those kind of results but it would be mind blowing. I have literally no idea what I'd look like 8 and a half stone lighter. Well done on doing so great with it.

The milks been okay. I wouldn't wanna have to do it again in a hurry but like most things it's not as bad as imagined.

I think the slow eating thing is gunna be key but it's definitely not gunna come naturally! I can scoff things down like a gannet. The foamies sound pretty grim but it'll be a good indicator. Have you ever had dumping? Apparently it's still possible on a sleeve even though the chances are much lower. Really not keen for that. (Not that I'm planning to plough loads of crap in, I just heard of people that practically look at certain foods and get it)

I love your outlook on maintaining a balance as that's exactly where I'm coming from with it. I want the surgery to be a tool rather than a punishment! I've always eaten a decent mixture of the food groups but the problem has been portion size more than anything. I seem to have a limitless capacity.

Surgery is on Wednesday so it's finally just around the corner! x

Thanks Sandra, I'm really glad you're doing well after your sleeve. Save me a spot on that bench I'll be there soon! Hehe x
Good luck in the morning then your be on the losers benchxx

Elias

Much obliged everyone! Not much in the way of sleep but I feel energised enough! Will check in a bit later when it's all done. Losers bench here I come. x

Elias

Hey everyone just a quick update. Everything went well in theatre and I'm sleeved now! Unfortunately had a bad reaction to the fentanyl they gave me and went into some kind of respiratory shut down so was a bit of a strange day. What with being monitored every hour I've not slept great and am hoping to just go home to bed! A case of waiting for surgeon to get in and okay it now.

Maria61

Hey everyone just a quick update. Everything went well in theatre and I'm sleeved now! Unfortunately had a bad reaction to the fentanyl they gave me and went into some kind of respiratory shut down so was a bit of a strange day. What with being monitored every hour I've not slept great and am hoping to just go home to bed! A case of waiting for surgeon to get in and okay it now.
Congratulations and hope you feel better soon xxxx

Bling Babe

Welcome to the losers bench!! Hope your feeling much brighter really soon and get in the comfort of your own home soon too, Mum would be very proud of you x

slimkim

Great to hear that you made it tonthe other side safely. I hope the bad reaction clears up soon and you recover well. Get plenty of rest and sleep when you need.