• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can not get my head round it??

Yes I think so and you have some restriction already which us why things are hard to get anything down, mine is a 14 ml band and have no fill x

When are you getting your fill?? Bet you can't wait!!
I'm sure it will all fall into place then, plus your already doing well with no fill so can't wait to hear how you get on with one xx

For god sake, I have come on my period I only sneezed I thought I had wet myself!!

Ewww sorry for being to gross... When it rains it pours..!!

Look on the plus side - at least you're off work !! Stay on your pain meds - just think when it's over in few days - you'd have already done one week liquid with only another one left ! ???

Look on the plus side - at least you're off work !! Stay on your pain meds - just think when it's over in few days - you'd have already done one week liquid with only another one left ! ???

So true.. Can't wait to get this stage done, next week I will start making meals and freezing them down ready!,

Think I will live on carrot swed mash with white fish...
Wetabix for breakfast and yog's for snacks, and with a slim fast drink midday.

Well that's how I think now that could all change by then.

I can't get omelettes out of my head and I've never been a fan if them !! What's that all about ?? - just to chew something !!

Ha ha ha ... How bad are we lol

That's a good one i didn't think of that... What will you put in it??

Now you've got me started - small bits of onion, tiny amount of cheese and loads of ketchup - I think I've just gained 3lbs thinking about it lol xxx

Yum that sounds nice I love onion, think that has just gone on my menu only BBQ sauce not ketchup..... Can't wait to make when I go on solids, Bombay potatoes with mince curry yummy...

Both lol....
You will have to defo inform me of your menu choices nearer the time always good having new ideas to keep it exciting x

Back