• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant stop crying, sick and tired of pain and being in hospital :(

Roch,
I came back from hols a weeks ago and kept looking for you. I am so sorry for what you are going through. I am in tears just reading it. Take care of yourself and we are all here for you. Lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hun you've certainly had a lot to cope with all at once, and none of it nice at all!
I hope you're on the other side of it all now and will soon be feeling much better in yourself, although the loss of your friend may not be as quick, especially in such a horrible way.
Sending you lots of best wishes x x x

Heart

Roch,
I am so sorry to read of all the pain you are in -life is just not being kind or fair to you
I am going to keep you in my thoughts & hope that a pain-free day comes your way real soonxxx

Roch,
Stay in hospital until they get you sorted, hope you are pain free soon, best wishes

Hi Roch i am so sorry to hear all that you are having to deal with at the moment.
Sending you a really big hug. Marie:hug99:

I was only thinking about you today and hopeing all was well, looks like it isnt x you have really gone through it hun your so due for some good luck lets hope they can sort you out this time and that you can recover and get your health back , keep strong roch we are all thinking of you x

Roch so sorry to hear things haven't gone well and you are feeling awful. Fingers crossed that your surgeon gets it sorted as soon as and you feel better soon. (Hugs)

Roch hun thats me back home again, i know we are keeping in touch by phone so please stay there you have suffered a lot and because this is so unheard of you need to be there hun. Mr Heath is back tomorrow so wait till you see him and see what he is suggesting, don't want you going through anymore pain and worry. If you can't post don't worry about that either i will happily keep everyone up to date.You have a lot of people who care about you so stay strong hun you can get through this. Big big hugs xx

Hi Roch, I wondered what had happened to you. Thank goodness they have found out what was wrong with you and causing all the pain. You're now in the right place to be sorted out so hang on in there. Only a few more hours to go now. Sending you lots of hugs and praying for you.

Rebirth

Oh Roch

I am so sorry that you are in pain and not well. I hope they sort you out soon.Stay in hospital hun at least they can control your pain there.
You take care hun
Love and hugs
Jo
xx

I don't know what else to add only to say thinking of you & sending lots of love xx

Roch hun what a terrible time you're having at the minute! My thoughts and best wishes are with you xxx

Thinking of you tonight Roch and hoping you are feeling more comfortable... loads of love xxx

What a nightmare Roch! I feel for you and I hope things will be looking up from here onward. At least they have now figured out the problem, and hopefully they will be able to make it right very soon. I hope they keep you pain free and comfortable. Get well soon! x

Back