• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Celebrating milestones

Yvessa

I've often had a milestone that meant so much to me I wanted to shout it out to everyone! And then I'd log on and not know where to post it - I certainly didn't want to look egotistical, but also I did want to celebrate with people who understood what it meant to me.

Please start a new thread for your personal milestone - they're all so important as they keep us going!

So my milestone that I'd like to celebrate with you guys is that I'm getting married! And I'm certainly not dreading trying on dresses...

:sign0163:

Huge thank yous to Pierce and Mini for indulging this :)

Brilliant idea Yve & I know I have told you before but congrats for your future wedding hun :) xx

Congratulations Yve xxx

Ah that has made me smile, u deserve all the happiness in the world, relish being the bride with all eyes on u because u look amazing!

Great idea, and many congratulations I can't wait to see how fab you look in your dress :)

Yayyyyy, congratulations xx

Huge congratulations Yve, shout it from the rooftops. So excited for you.

I've been telling my husband for years that when I'm much less fat we are doing the whole wedding day thing again and I'm going to wear a massive Jordan esk fairy dress!!

Thank you so much! I do agree Matra; although I would never have admitted it I never wanted to be a fat bride. That said I'm looking for something slinky rather than puffy I think :D

Totally get this! My fiancé proposed August last year but couldn't get me into 'bride mode' or understand why I kept suggesting ideas like just slinking away and eloping, going abroad etc. I have since admitted that I'm not interested in the dress, reception and being centre of attention looking as I do so he has now backed off bless him knowing that next year I should be ready enough to have the big shebang minus the extra person I'm carrying! Congratulations Yves, have you set the date yet? :)

Yve I'm really looking forward to seeing your pictures too :)xxx Georgie congratulations as well and you will be glad you waited too :)

Fantastic news you will be the beautiful bride he always knew you were. Have fun shopping for your dress and enjoy every minute of it you deserve it xx

I love this forum there is so much love... congratulations, I know you will look lovely on the day.

Back