• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Checking back in....

rosejohnson

Home from the USA :-(
Hi all

Haven't been on in a while. Hope you are all ok...

For those of you that don't know me, I had my bypass in August '09 and I am at my target weight now, well a bit below but I am working on that.

I am having some personal stress which is causing me to pick, snack, binge, comfort eat etc. I have never been a big dumper. Bad bad habits sneaking back in!

So I have come back on here for some motivtional reading and to see how everyone is getting on.

Love

Rx

Hi,

Im new to all this Can i also ask what dumping means?!?
Everyone has times like that though wherd stress or things like the time of the month make u want to eat :)

Well done for been at ur target weight!

Hi and welcome back, sorry you are having problems with snacking etc but you are doing the right thing in coming back here for some support :D Hope it gets you back on trach with your eating XX

Hi Rose, long time no see. Good to have you back.

Hello Rose nice to see you back here, good luck with the motivation and whatever it is that's causing your issues xxx

Thanks everyone! I am not in major crisis just yet, but I could be. I am in a really good place with my bypass now, I know what I can and can't eat etc. I just have snacky habits which are annoying me!

I lost quite a bit over christmas and new year (9lb) and I have put 7 back on since then! So maybe the snacking is my body telling me I needed to put that weight on, or maybe I just used it to eat like a pig for a couple of weeks. I don't know.

I have been maintaining well for a good few months, I just need to get back to my routine.

Rx

Hi Rose, great to see you are back and we are here working alongside you if we can help.

Love and hugs Angel and good luck xxx

Hi Rose,
Good to hear from you.
Hope you can get the snacking under control.
I fell into that trap over christmas but got it sorted now x

Welcome back xx

WELCOME BACK X

Welcome back hun, I need some help too, can't stop snacking and eating the wrong things, am ashamed to come on here at the moment :-((( xxx

Welcome home Rose, good to have you back.

Jan we need more people like you on here, showing others that you won't be a saint post op and old habits will rear there ugly heads to tempt us. We all do it, only some like you are brave enough to admit it though...

Both of you ladies are invaluable to the learning process and we cannot help with support if we don't know your issues...

Back