• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Dinner. What are you having?

Im worried about wasting money on a turkey. At home its only my adult sister and her 4 year old son. So does anyone know where u can get 3-4 serving turkey? X

Perhaps you could buy some turkey breast? The smallest turkey crown I have seen is 6-7 portions. It does seem a waste of money when the only portions will be 1 adult and 2 child size. Oh well, you can always have some more the next day, and the day after that..........:D

Originally Posted by MissDiet
Im worried about wasting money on a turkey. At home its only my adult sister and her 4 year old son. So does anyone know where u can get 3-4 serving turkey? X
Morrisons does a small turkey for a tenner
I am on my pre-op diet now so for Christmas dinner I'm having
a slice of roasted chicken
some brussels
and a green salad with avacado and cucumber (no dressing)
for dessert melon salad
Hugs
V

I bought a Bernard Matthews turkey breast from Morrisons in the fresh meat section and its already in a foil tray for cooking. They're not big but there is only my Mam who doesn't really care much about meat, my boyfriend who isn't that keen on turkey but has it cos it's tradition and little old me who once upon a time would scoff the lot lol

Just enough for the 3 of us to taste it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back