• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Countdown to Balloon Launch

Frankie and carol, when you had your balloon in could you feel it??

I've been getting increasingly more uncomfortable the last fortnight.

When I lie down, or stand even, I have what feels like a solid lump just under my left rib, I'm bloated and full of..... Well burps and more burps and nasty smelly ones at that.

Oh dear I was getting so good!!
Any ideas or experience??

All gratefully accepted.xxx

I didn't feel it swishing but I certainly felt its presence in there and my tummy area felt hard to touch... The smelly burps were with me the lif of th balloon. I belched like an old man :eek:

Something to look forward to lol x

The burping was terrible as occasionally they would loudly sneak out whilst I was in mid convo :rolleyes:

Hi lovely peeps, hope you're all doing well ?! I've missed being on here as I'm back to work.

Quite disappointed that I've stayed the same now for 2 weigh ins :(
Lost 25lbs about now.
My balloon makes me eat less and I do have a good mind set now.

Sticking to small portions t plate size and staying off naughty, bread milk etc

But boooooooo, stayed the same.
Feeling sad !ggrrrr annoyed actually !!
:(

Ps

Blooming burps and pumps !!!! I'm full of air!!!! STILL!!!!

Like a walking , rattling chemist with everything I'm taking to try to stop it!!!

Booo and more booooo!!!!

Awwww treacles I think the burps comes part and parcel with the balloon I'm afraid. Don't despair about stalling in your losses however this is where you need to keep strong by sticking with it ;) It's all part of the process I'm afraid but the weight will start shifting again. You have done incredibly well & 25lbs is brilliant! Well done hun x

Just beginning to feel normal again :(

Windy still but not as bad .. Trying charcoal, motillium and everything to get this food down :(

Hope the water retention goes I'm very swollen :(

Slowed weight down so feeling a bit delicate !
But staying positive!!

How's everyone else doing !!??

X

So had an horrendous day....... Basically ended up in a crying fit of hysterics ( nothing to do with weight loss just a crPpy day)

In my strong minded new me I resisted gorging on chocolate and crisps and instead cried and cried and passed the shop in the car!!!

So just wanted to say high five to me!!!

Thanks and good night!

Hope you're all well
X

Awwwww hun big cyber (((((hugs))))) and well done you hun for being so strong. I was about 2/3 months in when I hit my teary stage. I was just so down on everything and couldn't pin point where the doldrums actually came from.. But I think all in all it was the sudden realisation that the old me was gone for good and I wasnt entirely sure if that was what I really wanted.... Changed days now though :)

60lb/27kgs on my own before I had the balloon & 66lb/30kgs with the balloon Kirsty :)

Totalling 126lbs/57kgs ..hope that helps x

Yayyyy well done treacles ... I have got another huge black bag full to go bye bye too :wee:

On another positive note, I'm the lead girl in the pantomime , and have had to go to the costume maker to have all of my costumes and everything taken in !! Xxx

Yeeaahhhhy me ,

Well done you :) ... Feel sorry for the costume maker though lol

lol! Well done :)

8 weeks 2 stone!!! Woopppyyy!!!

Feeling positive, having. Quick change of food for a boost but phew!!!! It's coming off.... Slowly but coming off!!

Fantastic treacles that's a brilliant loss hun well done :) xx

Back