• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

DAY OF ADMISSION

madman6

im getting so stressed about gastric bypass scheduled for tuesday 20th feb at sunderland royal under mr shroeder, i cant get my head around it,i have atrial fibulation plus other bits of problems,ive never been put sleep or had a operation in my life and im finding it all to much now the day before as arrived

Last edited:

Laaux

im getting so stressed about gastric bypass scheduled for tuesday 20th feb at sunderland royal under mr shroeder, i cant get my head around it,i have atrial fibulation plus other bits of problems,ive never been put sleep or had a operation in my life and im finding it all to much now the day before as arrived

If your having any worries or concerns, call your batriatric nurse. Any questions I had, she answered for me and put me at ease. You should also meet with the anesthatist before your surgery to discuss any queries you have. Good Luck!

madman6

If your having any worries or concerns, call your batriatric nurse. Any questions I had, she answered for me and put me at ease. You should also meet with the anesthatist before your surgery to discuss any queries you have. Good Luck!
thanks laaux il have a word when on ward in a hour :)

Maria61

A
Ahh just relax, will be thinking of you xx