• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Diary of cheryls gastric band. Mon 20th october,dolan park

thank you so much. it is soooo amazing the difference weight loss makes to confidence and how clothes look! we are all on that same path. even though i may have had less to loose it doesnt make any difference to how i feel about myself. we all want to look and feel good. x

Oh my god Cheryl, not too much longer now and you`ll have hit your target ( already!!! ) You look amazing in your pics for your brothers wedding and your kids look cute too, although they don`t look too happy about having to get dressed up lol

thanks so much for your lovely comments. they mean alot. you are right about my son, he was not happy about the shirt and tie.my other 3 kids were already outside.my eldest is 18.
i know i look forward to having another stone off. that will really make a difference. i look forward to going on holiday this year. its bloody hard loosing weight, and compliments are exactly just what we need.

where can i see the pictures?? :confused:

Hi Alia,

You need to have 50 posts to see them (you're nearly there!), then just click the links underneath cheryls avatar.

well girls,
i havent been on for ages.
my firsy fill gave me restriction for a little while but by christmas i could eat mostly anything and wasnt feeling full.
i have to admit that i have not be eating healthy, low calorie food.
i even put on some weight over christmas.
i made an appointment and had my 2nd fill 2 weeks ago. there is very little that i can eat without discomfort. i however am not going to get any taken out as i have so little left to loose that i will wait until it is all off me.
i am down to a size 12 jeans again. happy days and my back has gone from a 38f to a 34f. i am delighted that i have the band and pleased that i didnt wait until i was bigger until i got it. it is bloody hard work, and i salute all you girls with more than me to loose. but believe me it feels good when you have lost the weight.
i have a terrible couple of weeks with my life, and normally would comfort eat but thank goodness i cant, so at least i cant be feeling down about my weight.
hope you are all doing ok.
and good luck with the continuingweight loss.
x

Back