• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Disappointed in myself

please please dont worry, part of my pre-op diet was chicken and seeing as i didnt like any other of the food options i lived on it for 2wks!! im now 3.5mths done the line and 4lb short of losing 5stone!! good luck!

On my preop I was allowed to eat meat. Chicken is low fat anyway so I cannot see it causing a problem. I am sure that most of us cheated, I know that I did, and far worse than half a chicken breast and my consultant said my liver was lovely!!
Keep smiling, it will be worth it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be able to lose 3lb let alone 3 stones! Think how you will be this time next year!!
Pauline

Oh lordy - don't worry - I never did the milk diet - I just cut out the carbs for 8 days and did slimfast for the last 2 - my surgeon was delighted with my loss and 'shrinkage'....seriously - don't give it another thought. Don't go celebrate with a pizza, just don't worry about it.

Daisy don't beat yourself up love. Topsy will agree with me when I say this. A little bit of protein pre-op isn't going to do you any harm at all, just don't overdo it.

xx

Psssssttt

I have a confession. I had icecream the night before my op....lol

Hi, PD
I think you are being a bit hard on yourself.
I know it's important to follow the rules of your surgeon, but you could have done a lot more damage to your pre-op diet than half a chicken breast. The important thing is that you realised your mistake before letting it get out of hand. After all, it's because of these mishaps we have, that we all got into this position in the first place of needing wls.
Stay strong x

Back