• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

do you think it wise to ring srh re endoscopy?

rachaelh

i've put myself down as available for short notice appointments following my last appointment at srh on june 9th, but i'm now going away for a week in september which by my reckoning might be when appointment would be due, would it do any harm to call them or would i just annoy them and put myself further back on the list... hmm decisions decisions

I would give them a call, it doesn't do any harm. I think it's the endoscopy unit that sorts the appointments not the secretary's

Hi,
I think that my appointment would be around the same time as yours but was told that because of staff and surgeons holidays that there would be delays in the endoscopy and to be prepared to have up to 4 months to wait.

I had my appointment on June 2nd and I rang last week to see if an Endoscopy appointment had been made yet and was told it would be in the next 4 weeks xxx

My aunty rang SRH yesterday. she had her appt with the Surgeon on 1st June and she was told would be another 3-4 weeks, but there is no harm in ringing them. When I was waiting for mine, I rang every week, Karen x

Give the endoscopy unit a ring (switchboard will put you through) and tell them your holiday dates and ask them to avoid appointments on those dates. They might even be eable to give you a date for test.

Give the endoscopy unit a ring (switchboard will put you through) and tell them your holiday dates and ask them to avoid appointments on those dates. They might even be eable to give you a date for test.

its my endoscopy tomorrow i came as short notice but i had waited 4 months and made several calls but i got there in the end!
x

Best of luck Louise,
you have had a long wait from the beginning of your journey and truly deserve to know that you are finally near the end...will be thinking about you.

Back