• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dumping syndrome

You ring St Richards and tell them you're on your way in mate and get your arse there.

You ring St Richards and tell them you're on your way in mate and get your arse there.
Yea go asap Jack:(I'm worrying about you now:(:(

I hope you've gone jackochef

Bonita knows exactly how wrong things can go, if she says go then you need to go. Follow the advice of those who know what they're talking about. Please let us know how you got on!

hi guys
I was admitted last night to my local a&e and put on drips as i could not keep anythink down they are keeping me in for a ct scan tomorrow im not going to let them operate on me i will demand to go back to st richards had no way of getting to st richards last night as is 2 hours drive

Jeez mate I'm just glad that are doing something to diagnose this hopefully minor problem for you. Keep us informed mate. Regards

Take car hun - glad you are seeing some medical treatment though...Keep us informed - get well soon x

Get well soon Jack xx:)

Get sorted and get well soon x

I'm glad your being cared for as I was getting quite worried about you. I was told when I had to get from my local hospital to the one that did the original surgery that I should have requested transport and it would have been provided (this was by the PCT), so if you do have to transfer, make sure they take you there and don't expect you to do it under your own steam, especially if your feeling rough.

I guess they'll want to do an Endoscopy and/or a scan to find out what going on before they transfer you anyway.

Good luck and hope things improve soon.

xx

hi guys
the local hospital released me today with out doing anythink for me so i phoned st richards today again and shaw somers rang me back i have to go back on wednesday and be put to sleep again and have a camera put down to see what is happening ,shaw thinks that my pouch hole may be too small does anyone know how they will repair this and will they do it the same time

Hope they sort you asap Jack x:D

I am so relieved that you are finally getting closer to finding out what the problem is. You have had some very good advice from some very good people. Let us know how you get on and if things get worse between now and Wednesday ask for transport and get yourself to St. Richards asap.

Rebirth

Hi,

I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that enlarging the hole is fairly straight forward. Hope you get sorted.

Take care
xxxx

Hi

I think? that it's called a gastroscopy and dilation. These put a camera down like an endoscopy and if the opening is too small they stretch it slightly with a balloon.

All the best and I hope it sorts thinks out.

Did you see Shaw Somers today? I hope you got sorted out, it must be very worrying. Anyway, just to let you know that I'm thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way.

how did it go honey what they going to do for you x x xxx

hi guys

thankyou all for you messages of support hopefully it is all sorted now they had to strech my stomach hole with a ballon and touchwood it seems to be ok st richards were billiant and had me in theatre at 8.30 am and was very suprised they put me totally to sleep as they did for the main operation.
will let you all know if i have any more problems

Back