• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emotional want to cry

soni.03 said:
Thanks for the support and i weighed myself ydai and shockingly i lost 9 pounds in 3 days :D

That's amazing ! I'm struggling with my pre op I'm in next Wednesday for a band but I keep thinking if I don't do it or cheat now in these last seven days my liver won't shrink and they won't do my surgery ! I'm 23 so on a social side I think it will be hard but just think we will be able to shop in all the nice shops!! I've never been in river island! That's what I'm planning to do when I've lost my weight! Get a nice sexy pair of jeans for my new sexy ass hehe! All the best for the 14th it will be totally worth it! Xxx

Gd luck fizzpot with ur op :) an yes very true i cnt wait to go shoppin onthe high street, im jus getin more b more nervous and the op cums closer :(

soni.03 said:
Gd luck fizzpot with ur op :) an yes very true i cnt wait to go shoppin onthe high street, im jus getin more b more nervous and the op cums closer :(

It's only natural , to be honest It hasn't sunk in yet for me but when it does I'll be terrible lol xx

Hi

i know how you felt i am 5 weeks post op with a bypass that first day on the pre- op diet i really thought cant do this but after the first day it did get easier.
After having the op the first day on clear liquids i thought to myself what have i done.
BUT i am now 5 weeks post op and cant beleive how easy it has been i havnt been sick and am already on to normal food, and managing everything.
I went out for a meal the other day and thought what am i going to eat, i chose an cheese omlette n chips, had about 4 chips but that was fine.

i have lost 31lb since pre op diet and getting on those scales every week makes you choose the healthy option seeing those lbs fall away all us long time dieters no that is the best feeling in th world.

YOU can do this and you will love it, i now eat to live where before i lived to it cant believe i am saying this because i loved my food so much

Stay strong you will be fine xx Good Luck xxx

I think it is fine that you are feeling emotional. Just go with the flow, but remember all the reason why you are doing this. I know for me it was the chance of a better life health wise and emotionally in terms of self esteem/confidence.

It is a big change so I won't underestimate all the emotions that goes with it. I use to get pissed off, but I always feel that I am close to the result, and if I mess it up I will be going back to where I was.

Keep going, if you get there when you are younger it would be better for your skin (less chance of post op excess skin)

P.S. your picture looks fab.

Back