• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

!!EXERCISE CHALLANGE!!

uglyduck16

I thought we could do an exercise challange, so we could all exercise together and support eachother. :whacky068:
It does not have to be lots of stuff- just whatever you can manage ;)
SO...LETS DO IT!!!! :bliss:

uglyduck16

Lizzie- To go on the wii fit every day
Alia- To go out for a walk in the local park
cazbandy- To raise walking from 30 to 45mins per day around a local lake and to experiment with new ways there and back
*sparkles*- To get back to curves at least twice a week
mandy-1975 - To go on the wii fit everyday and joint a boot camp style of exercise!
fatbutnot4eva - To go to the gym every morning for an hour, and to go on wii fit once a day
tesmeralda- walk to school and back in the new term
phatgirl- To take the 4 flights of stairs every time I go out
shelbell- To get back into going to the gym with hubby 3 times a week once job finishes at the beginning of January
weight_loss_hopeful- To get back to the gym when recovered from op, walk to and from school everyday and go to aqua aerobics once a week
liz2008- To get back to water aerobics/aqua fit in the new year
hopelesscase-
My plans are to get back to the gym once a week and aerobics class once a week, Im back swimming once sometimes twice a week and hope to get back to aqua aerobics. I am going to get back on my power plate at least once a day for 5mins.

Last edited:

Alia

OK... my goal is to go on my wii fit each day :D

Xxx Lizzie xxX

I think at my current weight I'd break a wii fit and probably do myself a whole heap of damage.

My goal is to get out walking with in the next couple of weeks. Just put the baby in the pram and get around the local park as many times as possible. That would be a huge achievment for me as I've been pracitally house bound for a good few years.

cazbandy

Bring on the Trumpets!
My goal is to raise my walking from 30 mins a day to 45 mins a day....

I have a lake near me I usually end up walking round but need to increase the distance...trying to find a new route there and back.

*Sparkles*

2009 = New me!
This is a great idea, I used to go to curves and done really well but Ive not been since July so my new years resolution is to get to curves at least twice a week!

fatbutnot4eva

Loves her gorgeous family
I go to the gym every morning for an hour but have also bought a wii fit for xmas so will go on that too once a day (unless I am addicted and it could be longer lol)
x

phatgirl

My next goal is to take the 4 flights of stairs every time I go out. May sound like a small goal but stairs have always been my downfall (literally, hehe, I'm very clumsy) so I would like to manage them every time.;)

uglyduck16

I think at my current weight I'd break a wii fit and probably do myself a whole heap of damage.

My goal is to get out walking with in the next couple of weeks. Just put the baby in the pram and get around the local park as many times as possible. That would be a huge achievment for me as I've been pracitally house bound for a good few years.

Alia that is a brilliant goal to set yourself. As you said, if you have been housbound for 2 years it would be a huge achievement. You go girl!!! :D
Xxx LIzzie xxX

uglyduck16

My next goal is to take the 4 flights of stairs every time I go out. May sound like a small goal but stairs have always been my downfall (literally, hehe, I'm very clumsy) so I would like to manage them every time.;)

Hiya Nichole!! :wavey:
I think going down 4 flights of stairs totally rocks!! I was on a pain mangement course in Bath, and we stayed in flats right by the hopital and they where up 4 flights of stairs (there was a lift!). When i was bored one evening i went down them and counted the steps (yes ok, i know i am sad- but it was kinda boring being in a flat on my own!:rolleyes:) and it was a lot of steps!!!
So i think it is a brilliant goal- you go for it!!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

uglyduck16

This is a great idea, I used to go to curves and done really well but Ive not been since July so my new years resolution is to get to curves at least twice a week!

It is easy to join a gym isn't is?! But the hard bit is GOING to it!! You get back there and go it girl!!! :D
When i am recovered properly from this op i want to get back to the gym!!
Xxx Lizzie xxX

uglyduck16

My goal is to raise my walking from 30 mins a day to 45 mins a day....

I have a lake near me I usually end up walking round but need to increase the distance...trying to find a new route there and back.

Brilliant!! Do you walk on your own or do you take someone with you to chat to?? Have you got a dog to walk, or do you just enjoy walking??A good goal though, you go for it!! :D

Xxx Lizzie xxX

shelbell

Proudly maintaining
My goal will be to get back into going to the gym with hubby 3 times a week once job 2 finishes at the beginning of January. Not been since I started it as there just isn't any time!

My goal is to get back to the gym too. I usually go three times a week but having to rest up at the mo due to the op on 28th nov. Soon as i feel better ill be back there. I already walk to and from school everyday. I go aqua aerobics once a week. Dont think I could fit anything else into my schedule at the mo, do have an exercise bike gathering dust tho! I will try and find time for that each week x

uglyduck16

My goal is to get back to the gym too. I usually go three times a week but having to rest up at the mo due to the op on 28th nov. Soon as i feel better ill be back there. I already walk to and from school everyday. I go aqua aerobics once a week. Dont think I could fit anything else into my schedule at the mo, do have an exercise bike gathering dust tho! I will try and find time for that each week x

I am waiting untill i can get back to the gym too, i went 2/3 times a week- it was great!! Hopefully we will be back there soon though ;)
I know what you mean about having an exercise bike gathering dust too... i have one in my room...it has got clothes all over it!! :rolleyes:
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

Lol at least your making your exercise bike useful (for your clothes). Mines in the garage gathering dust. I will feel better when I can get back to it. Hows you? xRx

uglyduck16

Lol at least your making your exercise bike useful (for your clothes). Mines in the garage gathering dust. I will feel better when I can get back to it. Hows you? xRx

hehehe :8855: ;)
I am getting better everyday, i went out for longer today, and tommorow i am going to go into work to see everyone it is there christmas party/coffee morning and santa is coming to see the children :D
How about you?? How are you doing today?? :hug99:
:party0011: Xxx Lizzie xxX :party0011:

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:eek: Exercise:eek: thats a swear word aint it ?? lol :8855:

only kidding !!:)

i hope to go to water aerobics / aqua fit soon, i havent been able to go for so long after having the port infection but hope to get back to it in the new year.

liz x

hopelesscase

My plans are to get back to the gym once a week and aerobics class once a week. Im back swimming once sometimes twice a week and hope to get back to aqua aerobics. Come january im getting two new little girls who are both severly autistic one will be with me 14 nights a month and the other 7 nights a month. Both need constant supervision and are wanderers so dont expect to be very still whilst they are with me. I also have a power plate that i havent been on in months so am going to get back on that at least once a day for 5 mins.