• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

exercise on prescription - Bham Area

Sambucca

Hi gang

I'm due to see my GP tomorrow and all being well will be back to work on Thursday.

I'm going to enquire about exercise on prescription. Ive googled it, but all I can find is which leisure centres participate.

Have any of you lovely peeps used exercise on prescription and can you tell me anything about it.

Hi gang

I'm due to see my GP tomorrow and all being well will be back to work on Thursday.

I'm going to enquire about exercise on prescription. Ive googled it, but all I can find is which leisure centres participate.

Have any of you lovely peeps used exercise on prescription and can you tell me anything about it.

hiya Sam you look lovely on the manchester meet pics. I have never heard of it but must say would be interested in it. Janey :D

Yes I had it for a while pre-op. It was ok but when I looked into it, it was actually cheaper to get it on a flexie card..lol

You can only have it for about three months too.

I tried this a few years ago. Wyndly gym was quite a depressing place then and I found that it was actually cheaper to go to Fitness First! And you get free coffee. But it might have all changed since then. xx

hi this prescription is it in tablet form or liquid lol,

Hiya,
I'm just up the road from you in Castle Brom. I went to my docs for this the other week but havn't phoned the gym up yet as my other half is going with me and he has high blood pressure at the moment, we were told our local gym/swimming baths won't take anyone on with high blood pressure for some reason.

Anyway, We are under Solihull and ours is called Doc Spot (exercise on perscription) or something like that & it's for 12 weeks at half price, £2.40 is the exact price for ours.

When I did this a few years back under Birmingham it was for 12 weeks but free of charge.

Hope that is of some help. :)

Hi gang

Hi, I was given EUP about a year ago. In Stretford I was given a card which allowed me 6 free sessions either swimming or excercise classes (didn't want the gym).

Rebirth

Back