• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Exercise Over the Weekend

cah-ching

Hi Folks,

Me again. Just wondering if you had any exercise aims for the weekend? :)

I'm so achey I'm going to relax this weekend and resume on Monday! (although my sexy spin instructor is teaching today :) - he has his eyes on someone else anyway :eek: :()

Any pledges, aims, objectives?

Oh cahching go for the spin . . . makes life more interesting if there is someone sexy to look at whilst doing all that hard work!!

I am going to walk my dogs (usually about 2 miles) then planning on a small session at the gym if my nether regions come back to life. HOW do you do all that spinning and cycling. TBH my crutch is giving me grief!! Think I need some of those gel pants - but then I will look silly on the running machine in them. Think I am at the point of nearly having blisters . . . ow ow ow . . .

Sunday I have got to deliver a horse to a friend round the M25 but perhaps I will get back in time to do something constructive at the gym. My problem is if I dont keep going I will find an excuse not to . . . . my self motivation is not that good. When I get there I enjoy it tho.

i might toddle off to the gym later, i work out with a trainer twice a week and he is just unforgiving, but i am aiming to go another once or twice a week on my own just to boost things. I have bought a stunning prom style dress off ebay from debenhams for £37 and its a size 20. I want to wear it out for my birthday at the end of November and i am currently a size 22 so i am really going to try my damdest to get in it and feel good in it, and exercise can only help!!!

Wii dance again with my boy.. we had such fun!

Walking around the shops for a couple of hours & possibly some time in the garden if the rain holds off!

Oh cahching go for the spin . . . makes life more interesting if there is someone sexy to look at whilst doing all that hard work!!

I am going to walk my dogs (usually about 2 miles) then planning on a small session at the gym if my nether regions come back to life. HOW do you do all that spinning and cycling. TBH my crutch is giving me grief!! Think I need some of those gel pants - but then I will look silly on the running machine in them. Think I am at the point of nearly having blisters . . . ow ow ow . . .

Sunday I have got to deliver a horse to a friend round the M25 but perhaps I will get back in time to do something constructive at the gym. My problem is if I dont keep going I will find an excuse not to . . . . my self motivation is not that good. When I get there I enjoy it tho.

lol. Well I did do spin in the end. I did two classes. The strangely sexy instructor even commented on me getting better at it so I'm relaxed and chuffed with myself.

My biceps ache and my back ache - which makes me very happy as I left the gym thinking I hadn't done enough yesterday ... the achey muscles this morning suggest otherwise :D

As for:

I haven't had a proper boyfriend since October 2000 .... so any thing out of the ordinary makes my crotch happy. :(

Your crotch will get used to the bike don't worry. xx

i might toddle off to the gym later, i work out with a trainer twice a week and he is just unforgiving, but i am aiming to go another once or twice a week on my own just to boost things. I have bought a stunning prom style dress off ebay from debenhams for £37 and its a size 20. I want to wear it out for my birthday at the end of November and i am currently a size 22 so i am really going to try my damdest to get in it and feel good in it, and exercise can only help!!!

I hope you made it x

Wii dance again with my boy.. we had such fun!

Walking around the shops for a couple of hours & possibly some time in the garden if the rain holds off!

Well done. Every little helps. Walking around the shops counts .... any movement beyond your normal routine e.g. sitting watching tv helps! x

does working out with the hubbi count? ;)

I dont actually do any exercise apart from walking, I'd love to do more but cant find anyone that will take shirt buttons as payment. I did walk round Norwich for four hours pushing my other half in his wheelchair which is no mean feat as he's about 18st and no one told me how hilly Norwich is

sue thats fab! bet it gave you a brill workout x

yeah, but had a headache all day and when I was pushing him up the hills it made it throb like mad, had to stop at the top to get my breath back and calm down. and guess who forgot to take painkillers on her dirty weekend!!

I dont actually do any exercise apart from walking, I'd love to do more but cant find anyone that will take shirt buttons as payment. I did walk round Norwich for four hours pushing my other half in his wheelchair which is no mean feat as he's about 18st and no one told me how hilly Norwich is

Well that's good. It all counts! Well done.

Took the dogs for a 45 min walk that turned into a 2&1/2 hr walk as the weather was so good

Well done Mark. Thanks for joining in. I hope we can all inspire each other. Sue pushing her hubby around for instance is a wonderful inspiration.

im 5 weeks post op,I really want to do some proper exercise,but I was told not to start until I have my first post op appointment.
So Im thinking swimming,does anyone know if a stepper machine will be safe for me to use?without causing any harm to stitches inside me etc?

Back