• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

February Operations

I have got to 50 and it won't let me do anything! Weird!
I am gonna get a milky coffee, otherwise I won't have any chance of drinking my 4 pints today.
Also, I keep leaving my salty drink too late so I end up having a lick of marmite before bed-yuk!!
I will be back in a minute x

lol xx

Should have gone in today for my bypass/sleeve op would have had op tomorrow though..
I did put a thread on here yesterday explaining why..
I will be in hospital on Wednesday but for a procedure on my back again.
Good luck & best wishes to everyone here having your ops this month also take care on recovering.
Hugs xxx

just wanted to wish all those having their ops this week the best of luck!! Thats Beccles, Chrriss, Windypants and any others i may have missed! Please come back soon and let us know how you got on - thinking of you all!!

x

Tomorrow is my big day I'm so anxious

Hi Deets, to be honest I can't wait to have the operation. I have been wanting it done for years but was talked out of it by my husband a couple of years ago and did LL instead lost 8 stone and 2 years later it is all back on again. It was strange starting the diet today as it did make me think that this is really going to change my life but hey bring it on.

Im all done.... Slight pain but I wool be ok I got my lil buddy mr. mornphine lolt

hi every1 just letting u all know that my op ended up being the 4th feb not the 3rd as planned, but im home and it went well so good luck to every1 else xx

Hi all, my wls is to go ahead tomorrow Yipppppeeeeee xxxx

Hi to everyone.
Great Sugga-I have just sent u a pm.
Where r u?
We need to exchange numbers!!

AHHHHHHH, I am scared. Tomorrow tomorrow I luv ya tomorrow....
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dunno whether to laugh or cry...any suggestions?
Just had a bath and pampered like i am going on holiday! Silly cow! x

Back