• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feel terrible :(

rybens

yorkie puddin!
:( I have felt awfull all day, really dizzy even when im sat down and every time i eat i get a dull acheing pain in my breast bone and through to my back . Its nothing to do with eating too much too fast because i had yogurt for breakfast soup for lunch and i have drunk about 3 pints of liquid so not dizzy from that. I have taken my bypass for granted with being fit and well and going through the stages fine , but when somthing crops up it scares me to death that somthing major is wrong. The only thing i can maybe think off is that we went to a barbicue yesterday and some chicken i had was very strongly spiced and maybe thats why my pouch aint too happy today, im going to have a very early night and hope things are better tomorrow and if not ill have to give my team a ring x

Sorry to hear that Hannah hope you feel better tomorrow. If you don't like you say ring your team and see what they say as you have been ok up until now haven't you.

hope you feel better soon hun xx

Hun am sorry ur feeling rough at the mo and i hope u feel better soon, could it be trapped wind by any chance xx

Get well soon hun xx:D

Sorry you are feeling rough hun, is it possible you have a tiny bit of chicken stuck from yesterday?

Please get yourself checked out if it persists.

Hope you are feeling better tomorrow Rybens, keep us posted xxx

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good, it must be worrying, but hope you are feeling better soon xxx

I hope you feel better soon sweetie. Did you have any sneaky sugary drinks at the bbq? I tend to have orange & soda when I go out and feel like it's like playing Russian roulette as you never know what orange they use. I should know better. It could well be the spicy chicken as the marinade could well have had sugar in it too. xx

:)Hope you feel better today:)

Awww Hanah sos you wernt feeling to well hun, hope you are ok now tho:) Sorry been away and playing catch up again with everyones posts:) lol

Take care hunny:)

Sharon xx

Thanks guys your the best x Tummy wise i feel much better iv had since i woke up 1 pint of ns juice and a yogurt and not had any acheing at all but i have got the runs:eek: so i think i must have eaten somthing over the weekend that has not agreed im thinking the spices on the chicken and its just taken a few days to get out of my system, i still feel a little dizzy but that could be do do with anything so ill see how that goes today x thanks again for all your support x ;)

Back