• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling a bit confused?

I am due to go on pureed on Sunday but I have read stuff like you can have fish in sauce with mash, Cauliflower cheese squished down etc. I have no idea what I'm doing as I think I have confused my self completely. I it soft food for example casserole mashed down??:confused:Sorry I'm probably being thick! lol

If you can blitz / purée it with a blender, you can eat it. Obviously stick to healthy choices. I started purée yesterday and for my lunch I had puréed roast dinner. The main component should be protein though :)

The main aim of the purée stage is to get food into you but being gentle on your newly sleeved stomach. There will still be healing going on inside so blending food to mush is easier on your digestion. Try and keep the main focus of your food on protein as that is what your body really needs to function and repair itself, but you may find some things harder to process than others even when it's sloppy.

Back