• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling crap and dont care who knows...

charliegirl

Just on my break from work and have another two battles on my hands, so along with trying to get funding for banding I am also fighting to get funding for a course that was promised to me over a year ago and the pay rise that my colleaque is getting which I should also be getting but have to wait an extra 2 months, does that mean I am not as good???? I am sick to death of fighting for every single thing I want in life, on such a downer right now. I am hard worker, never upset anyone intentionally and I am always ready to help anyone who is in need of it. I have two ungrateful adult children and no soical life due to being overweight, I am honest and respectful and where does it get me??? No where.....sorry to spoil everyone's saturday but one of the girls needs something nice to happen and quick......

ohh poor u
i always say hun that when u been waiting all your life something FANTASTIC will come out of this.. i am sos u are down
keep your chin up
take care xx

:hug99: sorry to hear you're low Linda. Maybe it's time to start looking for a new job? You don't sound very happy in this one.

Can you file a formal grievance re unequal pay and the course?

I had a very bad the other day with work, think we are tested sometimes.

Your not spoiling anyones Sat night, its good to express the way we feel sometimes.

Lets hope you hear soon on all those things, I'm sure you will x:eek:

I know all about the ungrateful adult children! And about having to fight for every little thing.

But we ARE fighters, we have had to be over the years, and your turn for better days is coming. You're on your way.

Trust that the things you do now are for yourself, because you have chosen to do them, and when eventually you see the real benefits you will be proud and much happier in yourself and in your life.

I've lost 9 stones and kept them off. Still have a couple of stones to lose but know I will get there eventually. The huge weight loss was Step One. I also returned to full time education and am continuing the long process of turning my life around. Things that are worthwhile take time - change is always stressful.

Let off steam whenever you need to cos it does us the world of good. Hang on in there, do what you can to make things better and go easy on yourself with things that may be out of your hands right now. Good luck!

so sorry you are having to deal with so much cr** at the moment. Life does feel like one big battle at times but hopefully it will get easier for you. Keep your chin up hun x

Charliegirl - I spent the other afternoon sitting with my lovely friend who is terminally ill with bowel cancer. She is 51. She's very low today and was asking me "why me?" and I just couldn't think of one damned thing to say to her:cry::cry:

We all think we have problems and we moan and groan but I tell you what ... we still have choices and our health and we can still fight for things. She has none of these. She has no appetite, the weight has dropped off her and she seldom leaves her bed now.

You haven't spoilt my Saturday and I hope you soon feel brighter but you know, things could be a lot worse.

Charliegirl - I spent the other afternoon sitting with my lovely friend who is terminally ill with bowel cancer. She is 51. She's very low today and was asking me "why me?" and I just couldn't think of one damned thing to say to her:cry::cry:

We all think we have problems and we moan and groan but I tell you what ... we still have choices and our health and we can still fight for things. She has none of these. She has no appetite, the weight has dropped off her and she seldom leaves her bed now.

You haven't spoilt my Saturday and I hope you soon feel brighter but you know, things could be a lot worse.

Sorry I dont agree with this, telling me things could be a lot worse and basically saying because I dont have cancer I have choices is so very wrong, I posted because I was feeling extremely low and have noone here that I can turn to, I posted to get it out of my system and I am not sat here thinking why me. I have suffered myself at the hands of cancer and know only too well the devastating effect it has. I have had my suffering in many different ways I think I am allowed at times to feel low and unhappy get it off my chest and move on. This forum offers support and thats why I post to give and to receive and if I can help someone I hope, actually I know there are people on here that can help me back.

To all the girls with their good wishes, thanks girls it was just what I needed.....had a good cry and tomorrow is another day.....Linda x

Finger's crossed that the future works out for you and you get what you need, want and deserve :hug99:

x

Sorry I dont agree with this, telling me things could be a lot worse and basically saying because I dont have cancer I have choices is so very wrong, I posted because I was feeling extremely low and have noone here that I can turn to, I posted to get it out of my system and I am not sat here thinking why me. I have suffered myself at the hands of cancer and know only too well the devastating effect it has. I have had my suffering in many different ways I think I am allowed at times to feel low and unhappy get it off my chest and move on. This forum offers support and thats why I post to give and to receive and if I can help someone I hope, actually I know there are people on here that can help me back.

Charliegirl - you mis-read my post - it was my friend who was asking "why me?". You DO have choices ... I'm straight-talking and if you don't like that then I apologise. My friend doesn't. None whatsoever. How can saying something which is true be "so very wrong"?? It might not be what you wanted to hear but it isn't "wrong".

I've also had cancer but a treatable type, so following surgery I'm well ( I have also lost many family members to cancer).

You've got it out of your system, I've got it out of mine, the sun is shining and I'm going out to make the best of it!! Have a nice day!:)

Linda just ignore Floella, she has a history on this part of the forum and despite being asked to stay away seems to think she can worm her way back in.

You know there are many people here for you who won't judge you or try to make you feel worse, so just remember the forum motto, don't feed the troll!

Linda hoping yr feeling a little more positive today. Life can be such a b**** some days but there is always a better day coming along.
Take care
HC

Charliegirl - you mis-read my post - it was my friend who was asking "why me?". You DO have choices ... I'm straight-talking and if you don't like that then I apologise. My friend doesn't. None whatsoever. How can saying something which is true be "so very wrong"?? It might not be what you wanted to hear but it isn't "wrong".

I've also had cancer but a treatable type, so following surgery I'm well ( I have also lost many family members to cancer).

You've got it out of your system, I've got it out of mine, the sun is shining and I'm going out to make the best of it!! Have a nice day!:)

Floella, I have read all your back posts and do not see any reason for you to be on these boards, you are a nightmare, I am straight speaking but I dont put the boot in when someone is down, go back to your lala land and leave the rest of us alone, this forum is about weight loss you and as you think its so easy for us to eat less and exercise more why you are on here is beyond me. Do NOT reply I am neither interested or care about your views.

Linda just ignore Floella, she has a history on this part of the forum and despite being asked to stay away seems to think she can worm her way back in.

You know there are many people here for you who won't judge you or try to make you feel worse, so just remember the forum motto, don't feed the troll!

Hi Shel I took the time to read her comments on other postings and I know what you mean. Thanks for your continued support...just up and feeling brighter today....Linda x

To HelenG and HC, yes feeling much brighter today, it helps to get it off your chest...thanks for your support.....Linda x

Sometimes people seem to think they can justify rudeness by saying they are 'straight talking' and with no regard to peoples feelings. I'm new here and even I can see that one person can be quite negative.

Charliegirl was asking for support, not to be kicked while she's down :)

I hope you're feeling a little better today hun, it's awful when you feel so low.

Hugs x x x

Last edited:
:eek:hey charliegirl, i hope you are having a better time today, life can feel cruel sometimes but never be afraid to post there will be times when we will all need some support, keep fighting girl and get that funding and start having some good times soon fingers crossed for you

moe

Oh Linda, Linda, Linda!! Not one of your better weekends I think. How are you feeling today hun?? Sending you a great big virtual hug xxxxxxx

Back