• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fern Britain admits to gastric band surgery

I think the media should have supported her instead of trying to ridicule her - I dont know anything about the band but I think that by her taking the initiative and loosing the weight - no matter what way she did it deserves a pat on the back!

And I totally agree with you Vicky but it's her fans that have flared up. The press exposed it but the public are the ones who have said they feel cheated by her.

Jo, I agree that whichever way you chose to lose weight is your business and you don't have to tell anyone if you don't want to but Fern has made herself a public figure and it could be argued that in doing so she has a responsibility to that public.

Ok she's lost the weight but I wish she'd start changing her wardrobe a bit. :p I am SICK of seeing her in those boring bright red and purple tops that plunge down and have a tie below her bust.:eek: The other week she had on what I thought was a really nice purple ethnic-looking dress and when they showed her full screen it was a top over tight black leggings. She might have lost weight but THESE she cannot wear!

Back