• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Final countdown to Tummy Tuck

Sam433

On final 10days count down ! Money is paid so definately going ahead! How nervous am I!!, but also really excited!! Cant believe that I will finally be saying good bye to my stress ball lol.
I will keep you posted

Good luck with everything Sam. Where and when are you having it done? I had mine in the Norfolk & Norwich on 10th June so still early days for me.

How did you find it? I couldn't get mine on NHS so am going private - op is through Hospital Group, they collect on morning on bring me home after two nights in hospital. Is the pain really bad?

I think I was lucky and had virtually no pain, but then I didn't have my stomach muscles stitched as they didn't need it. I'd had an operation on my foot 5 weeks earlier and that is still bothering. Given the choice to have again, i'd opt for the tummy tuck again every time. lol

The most annoying thing for me is the swelling still, particularly on my left side (which is the side that the drain stayed in for longer).

I'm glad I had it done as I now only have one stretch mark on my stomach and I'm sure i'll be more pleased as time goes on but i'm fed up of the 'swell hell' and I actually gained weight being off my feet for so long, which I'm finding it hard to lose even though I'm dieting and working out.

I think your results depend on how much skin they remove. For me it was only 1.2kg.

Good luck and if you need to know anything else just ask :)

i good luck i had mine on the 14th july and i found that the pain was not to bad as by two week's post of i was only on one set of painkiller's as they gave me three diffrent one's but i am 4 week's post op and don't get much pain only when i have over done it .hope all goes well .

Back