• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Finally on my way to a new me!

cafh

Hey Guys

I finally got the date for my sleeve op, 16th November yay! :D

It seems to have taken forever to get here! Milk and yoghurt diet starts tomorrow.

I knew it was coming soon but I'm still feeling a bit shocked....so much to do, so little time :)

Thats great news good luck xx

Thanks x

Thanks for your messages of support :) x

I'm on day three of the milk and yoghurt diet, I know it's only water but I've lost 9lbs already!!

I was worried if i would be able to do it because i found myself grazing quite a lot before hand, luckily though the will power has kicked its butt because i've stuck to it ok. The first few days are the hardest and I think if you can do that then that's it you've cracked it!

It was a little hard though last night with my brother and boyfriend drinking and eating at leisure but I guess it just has to be mind over matter!!

Roll on 16th x

Last edited:
Good luck! I'm day before you!! Getting really nervous now can't believe so soon

what are you having done Eve? I am also really nervous, I expect it will get worse as time moves on...but it will be worth it. I don't really have much of a life at the moment, I can't walk anywhere without being out of breath and in pain. I want my life back :) x

Hope to see you soon on the losers' bench in the Sleevers' Club, CAFH !!

yay !!!! great news .im day after u .preop diet from tomorrow

Good luck to you Highspirit...will see you on the loosers bench :D x

Cafh I'm being sleeved at the uch in London. Finding Pre op diet really boring ESP as still cooking for my family but not long
To go now for us!!

Cafh I'm being sleeved at the uch in London. Finding Pre op diet really boring ESP as still cooking for my family but not long
To go now for us!!

I'm not sure I could cope cooking for other people right now, it's bad enough with all of those food adverts at night! x

oooooh!!!! exciting! I'm counting down to my pre-op diet 8 days till I start it! :D

This coming weekend is my last hurrah so to speak - am off to bonnie scotland on a family jaunt and me and the boyf are going to have a few treats and then from next tuesday it's all systems go.

Nice that there are few new sleevers being "done" at the same time too - we can compare with each other.

xxx

Good luck to you Highspirit...will see you on the loosers bench :D x
yes sweetie ....save me the seat next to urs xxxxx:D

oooooh!!!! exciting! I'm counting down to my pre-op diet 8 days till I start it! :D

This coming weekend is my last hurrah so to speak - am off to bonnie scotland on a family jaunt and me and the boyf are going to have a few treats and then from next tuesday it's all systems go.

Nice that there are few new sleevers being "done" at the same time too - we can compare with each other.

xxx

Good idea to get those last minute treats! I hope you have a great time. It's really good that we are all going through it at the same time so we can all see how were getting on...not long now x

not long now iv'e made room on the loosers bench for you so no turning back now so onwards and downwards as they say on here

I've been waiting for this too long to turn back now...onwards and downwards indeed! I'm ready for a healthier, fitter me :D

Back