• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Food help please

I do a sliced meat and cheese roll-up for breakfast lots of times. I have sliced turkey & chicken and sliced swiss cheese that I can just roll-up together and munch. I will grab enough to make 3-4 roll-ups, a clementine and a few almonds to round out the meal. Easy and mostly protein.

Nic:)

I know having cold meats & cheese for breakfast sounds a little odd here, but over in Germany & Sweden (possibly other Scandinavian countries too) it forms part of their usual breakfast.

I had a German au pair who used to eat luncheon meat & blue cheese for breakfast.... the kids could never get over it lol

I have the no added sugar alpen (a light blue box if your looking on the shelves)it works out for a 45g serving 158cals 5g protein, but the carbs are a wopping 29.3g:eek: to which sugars 7.3g:eek: 3.5 fibre and fat of 2.3g. So all in all I never bought another box lol I just stick to the 2mins microwave porridge. Gail x

I have a protein shake, I don't like anything milky but since discovering the Lean Dessert protein drinks I have not looked back, breakfast for me is usually a shake made with protein powder, 1 small banana, tbsp of marvel and splash of water and topped up with ice & blitzed up its fab just like a thick shake yummy.

Bunny x

Back