• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

Looking good Violet! You look teenie tiny woman :)

Thanks Hun

I'm a ten on the bottom and a 14/16 on top. Hopefully, it will balance out xx

Hang on to those b**bs..!

;)

Hang on to those b**bs..! ;)

They already feel like they're going. I've from a 42DD to a 36d. On the plus size, it's easy to buy bras. Before I had to go online and order which was a pain in the a**e. Xx

I'm well jel! Mine have stayed a C whether fat, thin or pregnant ;) x

I'm well jel! Mine have stayed a C whether fat, thin or pregnant ;) x

I think they will get smaller. I always a C cup and I think that's where they will end up lol xxxx

Jus looked at the pic u posted at the start of this diary and the one you have jus posted and wow ypu can really see the difference. You look great lisa. You must b losing inces the last few weeks rather than pounds but a size 10 is jus proof of your excellenet progress. Keep up the good work.

Kirsty xx

Jus looked at the pic u posted at the start of this diary and the one you have jus posted and wow ypu can really see the difference. You look great lisa. You must b losing inces the last few weeks rather than pounds but a size 10 is jus proof of your excellenet progress. Keep up the good work. Kirsty xx

Thanks so much Kirsty - I'm a size ten on the bottom and a fourteen/sixteen on the top. I think it's because I have done lots of exercise and my legs have rapidly toned up. I am trying to work my upper body now, because I have no upper body strength, and I need to tone my arms. I've also been told that muscle weighs more than fat and so that may be why the scales aren't moving.

Thanks so much Kirsty - I'm a size ten on the bottom and a fourteen/sixteen on the top. I think it's because I have done lots of exercise and my legs have rapidly toned up. I am trying to work my upper body now, because I have no upper body strength, and I need to tone my arms. I've also been told that muscle weighs more than fat and so that may be why the scales aren't moving.

Have you had much loose skin or is the exercise helping with that? Im opposite way round im much bigger on my bottom half than the top. I only wear a 36 bra now an iv always had a very tiny waist its funny cuz my stomach is super flat iv got a tiny waist an big boobs. But then these leg sized arms attatched to it and tree sized legs haha. Im so desperate to jus get sleeved now im struggling so much with my weight atm and my arthritis is literally crippling me and dragging me down.

Kirsty xx

Have you had much loose skin or is the exercise helping with that? Im opposite way round im much bigger on my bottom half than the top. I only wear a 36 bra now an iv always had a very tiny waist its funny cuz my stomach is super flat iv got a tiny waist an big boobs. But then these leg sized arms attatched to it and tree sized legs haha. Im so desperate to jus get sleeved now im struggling so much with my weight atm and my arthritis is literally crippling me and dragging me down. Kirsty xx

Hi Hun

I haven't got any lose skin issues only a bit on my arms. This is incredible because my arms were absolutely huge. I could never find a jacket to fit them!! My legs were really big (like tree trunks) but they've gone right down. When I was young I always had an hourglass figure and I would love to get it back. I am definitely bigger on top though. I am working on this at the moment at the gym.

You're young and I think your skin will bounce back. You will be amazed at how quickly your body will change shape. It won't be long and you will sat with us all k the losers bench. This time next year you will look amazing!!!

Xxx

Just done my Christmas tree!!

Had a real one this year and it was so lovely to decorate with the kids (well grown up kids) lll

image-218932877.jpg

Got weighed at the gym today for my eight week progress check and I'm now 12 stone 10.

Xx

Got weighed at the gym today for my eight week progress check and I'm now 12 stone 10.

Xx

Well done you! You look great..

You look so slim. Where are you carrying your weight!?! In rucksack :):)

Well done you! You look great.. You look so slim. Where are you carrying your weight!?! In rucksack :):)

Ha ha it's my top half!!

It's so annoying xx

Can't wait to get in the 11 stone region!!

Still not heard about my endoscopy. I've been having the most ridiculous nightmares. The camera they put down is he size of a brick and they strap me down and try and get it down. Then I wake up all hot and bothered lol xx

Back