• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

From Fat to Fit sleeve Diary

Lol, there's very little to say about that Lisa.. ;)

I hope it soon, the waiting must be awful x

I'm trying to forget about it. They will call when I least expect it. That's always the way xx

Excellent weight loss agen lisa i have dreams about being that weight haha. Hope u get not suffering too much with reflux. Love the tree and wallpaper also xxx

Excellent weight loss agen lisa i have dreams about being that weight haha. Hope u get not suffering too much with reflux. Love the tree and wallpaper also xxx

Thanks Kirsty xx

Had the dreaded camera down yesterday (was given a cancellation).

They said that there was nothing sinister and that my oesophagus looked ok. They said that they could identify with my acid reflux and said that it was a characteristic of my sleeve.

Waiting to hear of my consultant to see what the next step is and hoping it can be resolved without further surgery. Apart from the reflux I feel really well.

Good to hear there that nothing serious showed up, at least that'll stop any worry there. I'm sure they will have some ideas for you when you next see them. Fingers crossed for you.

Glad it was a positive outcome. Did you cope ok with the procedure? Very brave X

To be honest it wasn't pleasant. I have had a horse voice since Thursday.

I went to a bra fitter last week and I am absolutely delighted to be able to have a nice bra!!

Don't ask how much guys!! Put it this was I couldn't afford the matching pants!!

She said I'm an E cup not a D cup but I'm a 34 not a 36. M & S got it a bit wrong then?

image-3169543796.jpg

The lady didn't even measure me - she knew by looking.

Happy happy happy

Just found out I have a hernia and that's what's causing my reflux. It was missed during my sleeve procedure which is a shame.

Just waiting to find out what the next step is.

Well its progress at least. hope they can do something to ease the problem

Fingers crossed I'm waiting for a band to sleeve conversion and as I've had previous reflux surgeon said he's going to have a good look for a hernia hope he does good luck getting it sorted at least its not the sleeve causing the problem x

Fingers crossed I'm waiting for a band to sleeve conversion and as I've had previous reflux surgeon said he's going to have a good look for a hernia hope he does good luck getting it sorted at least its not the sleeve causing the problem x

Thanks Monalisa x

Glad they have found what's wrong, hope they sort it real soon xxx Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Yes Hun. The results of the Barium Swallow show that I have a small Hiatus Hernia. Just waiting to find out what they're going to do about it.

I'm a bit upset because the radiologist said all looked ok. My GP said they're not permitted to tell me about their findings.

Oh well, at least I know what the cause is now.

Xx

Back