• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Fuffs Journey in pics: baywatch, watch out lol

farzu said:
Wow fuffs well done babes. You have really changed a lot. Can see the difference already.

Thanks Farzu. You are very sweet :D xxx

image-3968705478.jpg

image-1249522261.jpg

Me in jeans today :D

Thats lovely of you to say :) Was ust nice feeling fine in jeans, as I am a dress and skirt person

Well done hun...ur doing brilliantly
Im pre op so seeing u doing well like the others spurs me on :)
mandi xx

Kirabear said:
Well done hun...ur doing brilliantly
Im pre op so seeing u doing well like the others spurs me on :)
mandi xx

So nice to know that :D and thank you very much. Good luck with your WLS journey :D xxx

image-3558674742.jpg

Probably won't do anymore for a while now until there is a real difference. These pics are nearly 100lbs loss between them :)

Just realised I put April 2012 on the first one. I am a dumbass lol

Last edited:
Jcoco said:
Wow girl you look great. Such an inspiration so far. Well done. Ps I love pic threads too. :)

Thanks chick :) You are very sweet xxx

Well done Fuffs, it's always great to hear that you are doing so well. :O)

You do look fab, Fuffs, in the last pic on the right -- you look as if you are limbering up in a park, ready to take on the world !!

Sharonimo said:
You do look fab, Fuffs, in the last pic on the right -- you look as if you are limbering up in a park, ready to take on the world !!

Lol!! I had been intending to play football, but split my toe before we left. So kept my flips flops on lol. I do feel really well though. The world better watch out! Lol

Thanks for the compliments ladies. Means a lot to me :D xxx

Weren't gonna add anymore. But!!! Lol

I am out in my interim size 18 target dress :D

image-188148308.jpg

So excited, just had to share lol

image-1252091244.jpg

jessoliver2012 said:
looking fab :) well done xx

Thanks chick. Feels good to be getting further away from 28-30 :)

jessoliver2012 said:
u must feel like a completely diff person. have u got alot of excess loose skin or not? xx

I am feeling pretty good. No loose skin as yet. Got bingo wings that need toning. And thighs. Stomach is not too bad either. Fingers crossed it stays that way lol xxx

jessoliver2012 said:
lol lucky u im dreading the skin :( but better than not being able to move lol x

I agree! Anything is better than the bad knees and back I had constantly at my heaviest x

Back